test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Del Taco - Pet Shuttle - Ingame Prob

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
So I've seen all the problems with the Liberated Borg characters from the C-store, but I'm having some problems with collecting the Del Taco Free shuttle, anyone else getting this?

"Transaction cannot be completed (reason not specified)"

(sorry if this has been mentioned / discussed bit I can't see ANYTHING beyond the multitude of "Borg Character not working" threads :p)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Phemedes wrote:
    So I've seen all the problems with the Liberated Borg characters from the C-store, but I'm having some problems with collecting the Del Taco Free shuttle, anyone else getting this?

"Transaction cannot be completed (reason not specified)"

(sorry if this has been mentioned / discussed bit I can't see ANYTHING beyond the multitude of "Borg Character not working" threads :p)

check in your items. You may of completed the transaction the first time and missed it, if you try to get it again you will get that error message.
    edited January 2010
    Cheers will check

EDIT:

Mine turned up in my Inventory as the above post stated - don't know why I didn't notice it before - after all new character = Empty inventory lol! Either way, thanks Above post :D
    edited January 2010
    I'm having the same issue. My shuttle says it can only be claimed once per character. I did claim it during the open beta and used that character save to make this character, if that might be causing it.
    edited January 2010
    I'm having the same issue. My shuttle says it can only be claimed once per character. I did claim it during the open beta and used that character save to make this character, if that might be causing it.

You weren't supposed to claim it during open beta. lol
    edited January 2010
    I never read anything that would indicate the shuttle wouldn't be obtainable if you redeemed it during open beta. Technically it's not even the same character. I'm sure I'm not the only one who redeemed it during beta.
This discussion has been closed.