test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

will Cryptic remove all these embarrassing posts?

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,018 Arc User
I bet they will... I dont care what anyone says.... this is a huge failure. this is Star Trek, should have underpromised and over delivered. and to all of you saying to relax this is expected? you didnt pay over $250 for a promise of delivery thats the bottom line.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Where's My Borg
    edited January 2010
    I bet they will... I dont care what anyone says.... this is a huge failure. this is Star Trek, should have OVERrpromised and UNDERdelivered. and to all of you saying to relax this is expected? you didnt pay over $250 for a promise of delivery thats the bottom line.

I fixed it for you.
    edited January 2010
    I bet they will... I dont care what anyone says.... this is a huge failure. this is Star Trek, should have underpromised and over delivered. and to all of you saying to relax this is expected? you didnt pay over $250 for a promise of delivery thats the bottom line.

Sorry, i do not really understand what you are saying. Please take a deep breath, and write that post again, a bit more fleshed out, so we maybe can understand what you are complaining about.

As i read it now, you are complaining that you did not pay $250 for a promise of delivery, what did you pay $250 for then?
    edited January 2010
    yes please, enough is enough. get all these threads off the forums please. I'm getting tired of sitting at work and reading negative posts about skill cap, or I'm refunding my money. We had enough of this during open beta.

It's not very motivational for others browsing the forums looking to pre-order/buy the game.

Please Cryptic, do something about it.
    edited January 2010
    Where's My Borg
    edited January 2010
    I'm just glad I don't give a darn about my lifetime liberated borg. Otherwise I might be cranky like everyone else...
    edited January 2010
    you didnt pay over $250 for a promise of delivery thats the bottom line.

You're right. Was smart with my dollars.
    edited January 2010
    kright0n wrote: »
    Dude where's My Borg?

Fixed it for you :p
    edited January 2010
    vipeness wrote: »
    yes please, enough is enough. get all these threads off the forums please. I'm getting tired of sitting at work and reading negative posts about skill cap, or I'm refunding my money. We had enough of this during open beta.

It's not very motivational for others browsing the forums looking to pre-order/buy the game.

Please Cryptic, do something about it.

...fascist much?
    edited January 2010
    Contrary to popular belief, some of us lifetime members are actually logical and not throwing fits that there is a problem with obtaining an item in the first 3.5 hours of a games headstart. We actually, you know, think logically?
    edited January 2010
    Zorac wrote:
    Contrary to popular belief, some of us lifetime members are actually logical and not throwing fits that there is a problem with obtaining an item in the first 3.5 hours of a games headstart. We actually, you know, think logically?

Damn you and that concept of logic!

:D
    edited January 2010
    Lol.. I think a bit of patience is needed. This game will still be here tomorrow, next week and in a few months time, it will come good. Just take the rough with the smooth, thats life. Don't get me wrong like pretty much everyone I'm disappointed also, but the forums are a bit of a whiny cess pit atm.
    edited January 2010
    Tricksty wrote:
    Sorry, i do not really understand what you are saying. Please take a deep breath, and write that post again, a bit more fleshed out, so we maybe can understand what you are complaining about.

As i read it now, you are complaining that you did not pay $250 for a promise of delivery, what did you pay $250 for then?

Stop being fascious.

The OP isn't expected to spell out the obvious. Anyone with one eye open and deaf in one ear, would see and hear what is going on. The OP is entitled to assume most readers will have at least one of the above.
    edited January 2010
    kright0n wrote: »
    Where's My Borg

Where is Sulu?
    edited January 2010
    I just wish, Cryptic would delete all these "Where's my Borg?"-threads and post a "ALL ITEMS AVAILABLE AFTER _LAUNCH_ thread".

It was clear from the beginning, that all pre-order items (and I guess the Lifetime borg as well), will be available at launch. This was said many times here at the forum. But no-one reads that. All they can do is complain about something that was clearly stated weeks ago.
    This is PRELAUNCH! It's called _early_ access.
    You have to wait until launch, but then, everything will be there.

And if one didn't assume, that it'll be tough to login on the first day, well, get some brain. It always is on such days. Launchdays, patchdays, eventdays...
    in every MMO.
    edited January 2010

Amen brother! Testify!
    edited January 2010
    Akril wrote: »
    Stop being fascious.

The OP isn't expected to spell out the obvious.

And you are not expected to spell correctly it seems ;)

It should be facetious.
    edited January 2010
    Thats all well and good but there are borgs running around sol how come they have thiers?
    edited January 2010

The only embarrassing posts here are by all the lifetime sub crybabies that had to delay the creation of their Borg characters by less than 4 hours.
    edited January 2010

:rolleyes: please grow up.
    edited January 2010
    Vitorio wrote:
    Thats all well and good but there are borgs running around sol how come they have thiers?

Because they are special and the world hates you.
    edited January 2010

Ok i might be disappointed too if the borg hadnt been in at headstart, when it was said it would.

However if thats the only reason some players took out the lifetime sub, its well sad.

The borg is an addition to the lower charged sub over a long period.

Your $250 WASNT for the borg.
    edited January 2010
    Vitorio wrote:

They were probably assimilated sometime in the opening hours of headstart, and then liberated shortly after ;)
    edited January 2010
    DraigUK wrote: »
    :rolleyes: please grow up.

Ok im an 'older' player 44 , but i wondered all through beta if the rant threads etc are from under 20 years olds ?

I know there are a lot of older players, but wonder whos posting when there are threads like this too.

Most 20+ gain patience and diplomacy skills.
    edited January 2010
    Zorac wrote:

a Logical thinker would realzie every other bonus isn't avaliable until launch and assume that logiclly their bonus is in the same boat.
    edited January 2010
    Urko wrote: »
    Ok i might be disappointed too if the borg hadnt been in at headstart, when it was said it would.

However if thats the only reason some players took out the lifetime sub, its well sad.

The borg is an addition to the lower charged sub over a long period.

Your $250 WASNT for the borg.

The only reason, well, not really. However it was a nice perk for something I was going to do anyways. I found out quite a while back I would not be getting my Connie for headstart so I thought I would make a borg character and play that until the Connie was available.

Disappointed? yea I am. And sometimes complaining makes it feel a little better. So let people blow off some steam if they need to. It doesnt really hurt you or cost you anything to allow them to vent a little.
This discussion has been closed.