test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Graphic anomalies

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,018 Arc User
edited January 2010 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
After the latest patch last night, I noticed a few graphics glitches here and there.

During the Station 24 mission, at some point my weapon disappeared. I was still holding it with both arms, but it was just gone/invisible.

Sorry I have no screenshot.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Update - still having issues with weapons in ground mode. I had to swap out both weapon choices I had to get my guns rendered again. However, the weap1/weap2 boxes are still blank. Clicking in the empty square does nothing. The only way I can fire either weapon is to double-click a target on-screen. Needless to say this is extremely unnatural and makes ground combat even less appealing.

Devs - if could examine my account and see what the problem is I'd appreciate it. I'll try to take a screen shot next time I can log in.
    edited January 2010
    i had it a few days ago, just holster your weapon and it'll appear when you draw it again
    edited January 2010
    No sir - tried that already. No effect.
    edited January 2010
    I captured a screenshot. Note the tray with nothing in either weap1 or weap2 boxes.
    http://tinypic.com/r/2nygo/6
    edited January 2010
    To update my own thread:

Made some progress - I found that I can manually drag the missing "powers" into the tray, that enable the weap1/weap2 firing. However I have to do this every time I enter ground mode - it does not "stick".