test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Already activated my preorder key, STO Downloader stuck

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,018 Arc User
I preordered from amazon.com, and recieved the preorder code in the mail, and immediately after I activated it on the site. Is there anywhere else I can download besides STO downloader? It's stuck at 3%, and not moving past 0.00 kb/s.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I preordered from amazon.com, and recieved the preorder code in the mail, and immediately after I activated it on the site. Is there anywhere else I can download besides STO downloader? It's stuck at 3%, and not moving past 0.00 kb/s.

http://www.startrekonline.com/download

You can try the torrent. Some are using FP but I'm not sure if they're getting the full client there.
    edited January 2010
    using bit torrent is not an option for me... How do I get it off of fileplanet?
    edited January 2010
    I have tried both the torrent and the client. I get the same results. Sometimes I get an occasional piece of a file from the torrent. but the torrent doesnt like my interenet connection either.
    edited January 2010
    i downloaded the full client from fileplanet no problems. i am a paying member so didnt have to wait in a queue and had a high download speed (took about 3 hours) however if you arnt a subscriber it will take considerably longer than this but you should still be able to get it fine
    edited January 2010
    edit; nvrmind my bad
    edited January 2010
    I've been downloading for the past 4.5 hours and have barely gotten 4%! I tried the torrent too, not working well either, it stated 1y3w for the download to complete....

Its alittle frustrating so I cancelled and tried the link here and now its not even showing the 4%, argh!

Waves fist and yells "KHAAAN!

Ron