test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Im haveing 2 really anoyeing problems

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
im haveing to anoyeing problems first of all

1. i download the closed beta client from file planet and this was 8.3 GB and it will not auto patch
(is this a problem cryptics end because thats what im hopeing to see due to the fact iv been downloading this client non stop for 3 days on my bad internet)

2.i recieved my beta key lateish last night from amazon uk, i inseted my key into the website as u do pressed submit, it came up with another screen saying something i cant re call about the beta i pressed accept got a rather bland email stateing.......

Dear Taxi4444, This email is to confirm that you have activated the followings:

* Star Trek Online - Preorder

Thank you for choosing Star Trek Online! Sincerely, The Cryptic Account Team This automated informational email has been sent to you as part of your Star Trek Online subscription. Please do NOT reply to this email, as we are unable to respond to your reply from this address.

is this ok cause im concerned when i log into my account it still promps me to redeem pre paid beta code or join beta and when i press these icons it wants my code again so i insert my code again and ofc it says already being used....... this is pretty dumb but it is by me isnt it

thanks

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    http://www.startrekonline.com/download

Try getting the latest client here first.

Second.. Go to the STO main page, and click My Account at the top right, I believe it is an orange button. On the Dashboard it should say Star Trek Online - Preorder or Star Trek Online - Open Beta there. If it is there, then there should be no problems account-wise.