test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

PC Patch Notes for 2/23/23

ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,675 Community Manager
edited March 2023 in Release Notes
Greetings Captains!
We will be having a maintenance tomorrow, 2/23 at 7AM Pacific for 2.5 hours. (What time is this for me?)
You can find our patch notes here.

=/\=
We value your feedback and want to help direct it to the right locations. Please check the following link to redirect to the best sub-forums to post your replies.
Experiencing a Gameplay Bug with our latest patch? Please click this link to be taken to our Gameplay Bug Report Section to file your reports.
Thank you for the assistance!
The Star Trek Online Team
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    pottsey5gpottsey5g Member Posts: 4,177 Arc User
    Surprised the the HYRDA and Swarmer Matrix consoles are left broken. Any news on them being fixed? Still puzzled why the HYRDA was copied from the Swarmer Matrix when you know the Swarmer Matrix doesn't work.
  • Options
    mciannmciann Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    "Resolved an issue with Starship Trait - Strike Group Command Authority where this trait could trap a player in Combat."

Thank you!
  • Options
    admiral8q#7198 admiral8q Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Extended the Omega Stabilization Event to 2/27.

Is this for the full "13th Anniversary" event? Or just for just for Omega Stabilization?
  • Options
    eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 4,000 Arc User
    edited February 2023

Is this for the full "13th Anniversary" event? Or just for just for Omega Stabilization?

I think just the stabilization, if it were for the whole event I think it would say so. But then again could be wrong.
  • Options
    echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,914 Arc User
    I believe they meant the Event and just worded it poorly.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • Options
    inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,005 Arc User
    A great set of fixes this week - thank you!
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • Options
    mariqa#4594 mariqa Member Posts: 104 Arc User
    eazzie wrote: »

I think just the stabilization, if it were for the whole event I think it would say so. But then again could be wrong.

They did fix the stabilisation even but like a pumpkin the even has vanished from the events list.

ea89aaecdssy.jpg

So fixed but not extended as indicated in the Patch Notes
  • Options
    baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,328 Community Moderator
    So fixed but not extended as indicated in the Patch Notes

They're working on it.
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
  • Options
    pottsey5gpottsey5g Member Posts: 4,177 Arc User
    It looks like there has been a stealth nerf to Digitizer torpedoes this patch. 15second shared cooldown.

Before this nerf the Digitizer torpedoes where already doing 1% of the Plasma damage that normal plasma torpedoes do. Now Digitzier do something like 0.2% of the plasma damage that normal plasma torpedo do. Digitizer torpedos where already one of the worst torpedoes in game, to nerf them more doesn't make any sense.

I said it before and I say it again. Digitizer torpedoes have all the worst elements of Plasma torpedoes, all the worst elements of tricobalt torpedoes with none of the advantages of Plasma or tricobalt. Digitizer torpedoes are now completely useless compared to any other torpedoes.
  • Options
    achasseachasse Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    getting that load-out bug again after this patch
This discussion has been closed.