test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Since the devs seem to struggle a lot lately

qbecks7qbecks7 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
putting stuff ingame players actually want, I just wanted to put my personal wishlist out there, hopefully they'll consider at least a few things. If this is the wrong section for this, please move it to the right one.

- Legendary Eclipse Intel Cruiser (5/3, Cmd Eng/Int, LtC Uni/MW, battle cloak - we finally need a good looking Intel/MW ship, not these abominations like the D7 or Excelsior II
- Legendary Scryer and Phantom wouldn't be bad either
- Legendary Vengeance (5/3, Cmd Eng/Intel, Cmd Tac, battle cloak - give us an Intel ship that can run APO 3, also a favourite ship of a major part of the playerbase)
- Legendary Sovereign #2 (5/3, battle cloak, maybe make it a warship with Cmd Tac?)
- Legendary Jellyfish as a viable Exotic platform (and let the red matter thingy feel more like in the movie)
- please just make the legendary versions, not stupid terran ones - i won't fly ships with "terran" in their name
- Don't make us fight Terrans again - it's soooo boring; give us an interesting new alien enemy, but always come back to the borg as the ultimate enemy, even with a few borg episodes within the season
- Buff Attack Pattern Omega (either straight up buff the ability, or introduce a new ship or personal trait) that at least makes it worth to run on single target builds - if it will be via ship trait, remember what it has to compete against
- Nerf CSV or buff all other firing modes - the discrepancy between even CSV 1 and SS 3, the next best firing mode, is too high
- Make more consoles usable on all ships - in fact, all consoles which don't require certain visuals (like the cnidarian one) should be unsable on all ships
- Make Immolating Lances for the other damage types (no need to think too much about the ship they're coming with, people will buy them anyway)
- We need new lobi ships - for most of us, there's nothing left to buy
- Give us an easier way of obtaining consoles from C-Store ships we own, or at least remove the standard loadout from newly commissioned ships
- Other console lance abilities that are only usable every 2 minutes need a huge buff (like the faeht one, the phantom one ect.)
- Make good Tetryon and/or Polaron LB-weapons so these two damage types can compete with the meta ones
- Keep the CEA nerf (although i'm also affected by it) - command is already strong enough for torps and tanks
- Remove the subsystem offline penalty from OSS so it isn't that far behing the best MW abilities
- Give us a second Intel and temporal ability that are worth running on every ship like MW MAS and NSB
- Just entirely remove the stupid loadout system - i think the problems far exceed the usefulness
- let us customize all boffs
- We need more easy/fast TFOs like the borg ones (that are not borg disconnected...) for the other factions
- We haven't had a new reputaion in a long time; it's time for at least a new space set to compete against the discovery one
- Make the Kuumaarke Visionary set available
- Make the Eisenberg Star Cruiser available (and all other events ships that are currently not - this shouldn't take that long each time)
- Give us new pheonix rewards - i have 8 epic tokens lying around for which there's nothing worth getting atm - or make them tradable
- Give us a completely new recruitment event
- Make infiltrator boffs available to FEDs
- Include CCA in the random TFO system - 5 players are enough for that anyway
- Give us Khan's automatic rifle he was wielding with the boolean cannon in Into Darkness (and give us the ability to wield both at the same time like him, maybe each with only one firemode?)
- Give us separate specialization slots for ground and space
- Expand the "Mini-Tech"-system from the original discovery lockbox
- Stop posting console news in the PC section...
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on
Tagged:

Comments

• paradox#7391 paradox Member Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited February 2023
    I'll add

DSC Klingon BOFFs, (DSC Klingons should've been a faction, since you'll still have to do the extra work regardless)

Romulan Nemesis uniforms (The Romulan ones, not Reman ones),

2385 Picard Uniforms (Not to be confused with the 2399 Picard Uniforms),

SNW uniforms (for Both Starfleet and Romulans),

DSC/SNW Andorians, DSC/SNW Aener, DSC Saurians, DSC Tellarites races,

Cardassian Badges and Cardassian Ground weapons to the list.
  • missmel#5308 missmel Member Posts: 99 Arc User
    I'll add

New non lockbox ships for KDF, ROM, and DOM... At least FED are getting Terran ships
  • sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,438 Arc User
    edited February 2023
    1-5. That is not how they designate what is legendary and what is not so those ships don't fit the category of what they consider legendary. I would not mind an update to the Jellyfish and the Red Matter Device that it comes with.

6. Instead of telling them not to make those ships, just don't buy them whether separately or in a bundle. Speak with your wallet.

7. The Terran story arc is over, it looks like the new enemy will be the Borg coming up next. I personally am getting tired of fighting a new enemy, would be nice to have some more exploration and building up the Alliance forces after the many wars that have been fought.

8-9. I really cannot comment on what I believe Attack Pattern Omega, Cannon Scatter Volley, and SS 3 (Have no clue what that is, not very good at all with these acronyms) would require if anything to be better, whether a buff or a nerf.

10. They are working on making more consoles available for ships but they sometimes miss some that need to be fixed. That is where the players come in by bringing it to their attention.

11. If they make Immolating Lances, then of course they want to create a ship that uses them. Not sure they would make new Immolating Lances without a ship in mind.

12. You want new Lobi ships, you don't need them. With that said, more would not hurt.

13. I agree with these suggestions.

14. I can get behind buffs for the console lances of the Faeht, Phantom, etc.

15. I do not go along with the meta but I would support creating tetryon or polaron beam weapons from lockboxes (is that what you mean by LB?)

16. I have no opinion on CEA (whatever that is).

17. Don't know what OSS is or about that penalty.

18. Why do you want a second intel ability on those specific kinds of ships?

19. I do not support the removal of the loadout system. It should be fixed and made optional. Once a loadout is saved in space, it should work instead of how it currently functions. I always save my loadout three times in space and usually do not have any problems.

20. Those TFOs are easy because of power creep. I wish they had not been removed and brought back for filler events. Also, add Advanced and Elite as options. I would support having newer ones with Normal, Advanced, and Elite difficulties for the other factions but doubt it would happen.

21. I do not want a new reputation, I do support a reputation revamp however of the ones we already have.

22-23. When it becomes available it will probably be through Mudd's Market the same with the Eisenberg and other event ships. Depending on popularity, could be added to Phoenix lockbox for a limited time.

24. I would support new Phoenix lockbox rewards and a revamp of the consumables in there already so they are usable pets and powers that do not expire.

25. I support new recruitment events like DSC Klingon and the Cardassian ones they did not do.

26. I can get behind this.

27. I support this.

28. Ditto.

29. I can support this.

30. Not sure how that works but I would support it.

31. The community manager is not a developer. The problem is between the person giving them the things to post and the CM themselves. With that said, I agree console news should be in the console section and PC news should be in the console section.
    Post edited by sthe91 on
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • fleetcaptain5#1134 fleetcaptain5 Member Posts: 4,782 Arc User
    Most of the ships you mention could use some attention, but I wouldn't say they need legendary versions.

They need to sell new ships. For existing ships they should add tokens that allow players to change a few characteristics of the ship. Not try and get people to buy the same ship over and over again. I already had the Endeavour, then I got the 10th Legendary pack and then they released the Mirror Odyssey.

It's getting quite annoying that each of your ships is going to feel outdated by the next season, as a new fun trait, console, costume or a slightly better Boff layout is released. It used to be the case (see the Vesta pack for example) that all these options were part of the same pack. You buy the pack, you get all options for the same ship.

So no, I don't want more legendaries - give us more options to change our existing ships instead of selling us the same ships multiple times.
    [4:46] [Combat {self}] Your Haymaker deals 23337 (9049) Physical Damage(Critical) to Spawnmother

[3/25 10:41][Combat (Self)]Your Haymaker deals 26187 (10692) Physical Damage(Critical) to Orinoco.
    edited February 2023
    Don't make us fight Terrans again - it's soooo boring; give us an interesting new alien enemy, but always come back to the borg as the ultimate enemy, even with a few borg episodes within the season

Agreed.
    Buff Attack Pattern Omega (either straight up buff the ability, or introduce a new ship or personal trait) that at least makes it worth to run on single target builds - if it will be via ship trait, remember what it has to compete against
    - Nerf CSV or buff all other firing modes - the discrepancy between even CSV 1 and SS 3, the next best firing mode, is too high

APO doesn't need a buff, it's already a good ability that increases your damage, speed, negates hold effects and does various other things.

CSV doesn't need buffing either. It's powerful, yes, but it also only works with cannons which take more skill to fire than beams. So no, it shouldn't be a matter of 'nerfing that, or buffing everything else'.
    We need new lobi ships - for most of us, there's nothing left to buy

Agreed. It's strange that nothing has been added to the ships part for years now.
    - Make more consoles usable on all ships - in fact, all consoles which don't require certain visuals (like the cnidarian one) should be unsable on all ships
    - Make Immolating Lances for the other damage types (no need to think too much about the ship they're coming with, people will buy them anyway)

I'd like to make another suggestion, and combine these: some consoles really could alternative weapon types - both their active parts as well as their passive boost. The Phantom's console for example, works only with phaser. Which means it's pretty much useless if you're using any other weapon type on that ship.

The Inquiry, one of the old Vesta's, the Kumari, the Styx and a lot of other ships have the same issues: consoles that are only interesting enough to use if you either like the visuals, or if you happen to use phasers.
    - Give us an easier way of obtaining consoles from C-Store ships we own, or at least remove the standard loadout from newly commissioned ships

Agreed! That useless white stuff won't be missed, but it will make things a lot less annoying when claiming ships.
    - Just entirely remove the stupid loadout system - i think the problems far exceed the usefulness

Not sure about this. I'm no longer using loadouts because of all the issues with the system. It's also not just limited purely to the loadout system - when swapping ships, for example, the gear that isn't used anymore ought to be placed in the bank or some other ship (wherever it was before changing to that loadout). Not stuffing my inventory with it.
    let us customize all boffs

Yes to this.
    - We need more easy/fast TFOs like the borg ones (that are not borg disconnected...) for the other factions

I... Think so? Not everything should be as easy as Infected space. But the time gates need to go. If players defeat the enemies, mission's finished. So either add more enemies and make things more challenging or spread out the enemies more.

Keeping players locked in a mission because you (that is, Cryptic) just want them to be there for an x amount of time, isn't the right way to design content. To give an example: To hell with Honour is enjoyable, because you get the feeling that it matters what you're doing. Are you powerful and able to quickly defeat an enemy? That means you're done faster, your investments in your build are paying off.
    To contrast this with, for example, Defense of SB 1: this can be an enjoyable mission once in a while - but at the same time you don't get the feeling that anything you do actually matters. Because it doesn't. Whether you spend the 10 minutes or so that the mission takes flying in circles while chatting with your team or trying to kill the enemies upon their arrival - the end result is the same.

Good idea. But they also need a way to ensure that supply is maintained. These things only drop from the actual lockbox that introduced them, not from the Infinity if I'm not mistaken. So after their retirement, everything has to come from old boxes that people have stacked.

Maybe these (and similar things like the Faulty Holo-emitters from other boxes) should be added to the Crafting system.

Also, one additional suggestion:

Automate inventory management. We really need a setting that allows us to automatically delete... TRIBBLE below a certain, customisable mark and rarity.
    If that's not possible or the Devs think it's not wise to introduce something like that, then at least we should get the ability to quickly select multiple items and delete them at once. Also, remove consumables, batteries etc. from the loot tables. These things should be replicable, but there's no need for them to appear as random drops.
    [4:46] [Combat {self}] Your Haymaker deals 23337 (9049) Physical Damage(Critical) to Spawnmother

[3/25 10:41][Combat (Self)]Your Haymaker deals 26187 (10692) Physical Damage(Critical) to Orinoco.
  • annemarie30annemarie30 Member Posts: 2,593 Arc User
    well, for the OP, I'd say no to pretty much the whole list; all you want the devs to do is change the game for YOUR playstyle, which does not mesh with other's.

and since you lit the LEGENDARY fuse, i know there is some weird formula that the devs use to define it, but to me it is ICONIC. that means hero ship. Not a negvar, not a mogai, not even the scimitar. the only iconic bad guy ships in my mind are the D-7 and the T'lis. everything else, Meh. I guess I'm just tired of words being overused. Hero and Legendary the top two
    awkward.jpg
    We Want Vic Fontaine
  • crm14916crm14916 Member Posts: 1,516 Arc User
    Full T6 Dyson set...
    "Equipped with his five senses, man explores the universe around him and calls the adventure science." - Edwin Hubble
  • shrimphead2015shrimphead2015 Member Posts: 527 Arc User
    edited February 2023
    I would like to add...

1- Having the all the idle animations placed in the tailor select screen, So we could at least choose the ones we want and not have something that's forced on us. As of now the only time I can break the animation is to holster a weapon.

2- Please fix the fire button on the tray, it tends to auto fire alot . The only way as of right now that I know to break that is to right click the icon. Otherwise the icon ends up with a green border frame and continues to auto fire.

3- You still cannot let go of the grapple gun, especially in the delta quadrant mission.

4- All my Discovery captains cannot let go of the tricorder in any mission (don't know if it's the same for anyone else).

That's all I can wish for, for now.
    "There is iron in your words of death for all Comanche to see, and so there is iron in your words of life. No signed paper can hold the iron. It must come from men. The words of Ten Bears carries the same iron of life and death. It is good that warriors such as we meet in the struggle of life... or death. It shall be life." - Ten Bears (Will Sampson)
  • jonsillsjonsills Member Posts: 10,360 Arc User
    edited February 2023
    I mean, if you really think they're "struggling" and need your help... check this out!
    Lorna-Wing-sig.png
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,008 Community Moderator
    3- You still cannot let go of the grapple gun, especially in the delta quadrant mission.

You can actually, if you don't start running the moment you hit the ground. You wait a moment once your feet hit the ground, your character should do an animation like they're using it again, and... boom. You're not holding it anymore.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • shrimphead2015shrimphead2015 Member Posts: 527 Arc User
    rattler2 wrote: »

You can actually, if you don't start running the moment you hit the ground. You wait a moment once your feet hit the ground, your character should do an animation like they're using it again, and... boom. You're not holding it anymore.

I will try that ! Thank you ! :)
    "There is iron in your words of death for all Comanche to see, and so there is iron in your words of life. No signed paper can hold the iron. It must come from men. The words of Ten Bears carries the same iron of life and death. It is good that warriors such as we meet in the struggle of life... or death. It shall be life." - Ten Bears (Will Sampson)
    I will try that ! Thank you ! :)

You're welcome. It does annoy me too, but I found that if I don't just run off instantly and give a moment to "put the gear away" so to speak, you don't have it permanently attached to you.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • realdarklordrealdarklord Member Posts: 99 Arc User
    I... Think so? Not everything should be as easy as Infected space. But the time gates need to go. If players defeat the enemies, mission's finished. So either add more enemies and make things more challenging or spread out the enemies more.

Keeping players locked in a mission because you (that is, Cryptic) just want them to be there for an x amount of time, isn't the right way to design content. To give an example: To hell with Honour is enjoyable, because you get the feeling that it matters what you're doing. Are you powerful and able to quickly defeat an enemy? That means you're done faster, your investments in your build are paying off.
    To contrast this with, for example, Defense of SB 1: this can be an enjoyable mission once in a while - but at the same time you don't get the feeling that anything you do actually matters. Because it doesn't. Whether you spend the 10 minutes or so that the mission takes flying in circles while chatting with your team or trying to kill the enemies upon their arrival - the end result is the same.

That's because killing enemies is not the mission objective in SB1. Defending the escaping ships is.
    Stay close to them, engage all enemies that attack those ships and what you do matters.
    If you're just killing enemies on the other side of the map, it doesn't matter and you're just wasting your time.

Personally I enjoy TFOs with actual objectives much more than the ones where you just need to kill everything.

That's because killing enemies is not the mission objective in SB1. Defending the escaping ships is.
    Stay close to them, engage all enemies that attack those ships and what you do matters.
    If you're just killing enemies on the other side of the map, it doesn't matter and you're just wasting your time.

Personally I enjoy TFOs with actual objectives much more than the ones where you just need to kill everything.

Nothing matters there. The mission will succesfully conclude anyway, even if all ships are blown up.

(Also, during the last phase the Klingons won't even attack the escaping ships anymore. They're also not present during the first phase.)

• phoenixc#0738 phoenixc Member Posts: 5,497 Arc User
    If the escaping ship is covered well enough then thinning out the enemy in other sectors of the SB1 map actually does help so when it switches to the next evac ship it doesn't get blown up right away before anyone can get there to support it. In SB1 unless no one has any situational awareness it usually goes reasonably smoothly.
    (Also, during the last phase the Klingons won't even attack the escaping ships anymore.

Not true. I've seen them attacking the escape ships. Most of the time there's a player ship in the area drawing aggro away from the escape ships.
    (Also, during the last phase the Klingons won't even attack the escaping ships anymore.

Not true. I've seen them attacking the escape ships. Most of the time there's a player ship in the area drawing aggro away from the escape ships.

Exactely.

When you play it on easy (unfortunately that's the only difficult available during the event), the klingons aren't very aggressive towards the escaping ships, and you can't fail it, even if the ships are destroyed. You just get a small penalty on the Marks-reward.
    Try it on elite and you really have to work hard to keep the Klingons from attacking and destroying the ships, and the mission will fail if the are destroyed.

Yes, which means that in practice by merely being there, the ships will remain safe. It doesn't matter whether the player does something or not in most instances.

And, as noted, it also doesn't matter if they're blown up anyway..

• phoenixc#0738 phoenixc Member Posts: 5,497 Arc User
    edited March 2023
    One high-dps player ship with AoE or other multi-target attacks, or two more modest dps ships, can usually keep the escaping ship covered well enough with their aggro while the other three or four thin out the rest of the enemy in anticipation of the next ship launch.

Usually the only time the whole party has to concentrate on one escape ship is when it happens that everyone is running their lower-level characters in that TFO instance. For example, I have had limited time to play lately so I have been killing two birds with one stone by using my new KDF recruit, and I suspect a lot of other people have been doing that too.
    I have actually lost a ship once in an event run of SB1. Thing dropped like a rock before I could even get over there.

On the other hand, you get a smart Jellyfish player parking their ship in just the right spot for Jellyfish mode... it can potentially cover two ships, freeing up the team to focus on the other two. And so far just about every round I've done that had a Jellyfish in it... it was a smart Jellyfish player strategically placing their ship for maximum coverage.
  • alidarjalidarj Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited March 2023
    qbecks7 wrote: »
    putting stuff ingame players actually want, I just wanted to put my personal wishlist out there, hopefully they'll consider at least a few things. If this is the wrong section for this, please move it to the right one.
    -
    -
    - Legendary Eclipse Intel Cruiser (5/3, Cmd Eng/Int, LtC Uni/MW, battle cloak - we finally need a good looking Intel/MW ship, not these abominations like the D7 or Excelsior II
    - Legendary Scryer and Phantom wouldn't be bad either
    - Legendary Vengeance (5/3, Cmd Eng/Intel, Cmd Tac, battle cloak - give us an Intel ship that can run APO 3, also a favourite ship of a major part of the playerbase)
    - Legendary Sovereign #2 (5/3, battle cloak, maybe make it a warship with Cmd Tac?)
    - Legendary Jellyfish as a viable Exotic platform (and let the red matter thingy feel more like in the movie)
    - please just make the legendary versions, not stupid terran ones - i won't fly ships with "terran" in their name
    - Don't make us fight Terrans again - it's soooo boring; give us an interesting new alien enemy, but always come back to the borg as the ultimate enemy, even with a few borg episodes within the season
    - Buff Attack Pattern Omega (either straight up buff the ability, or introduce a new ship or personal trait) that at least makes it worth to run on single target builds - if it will be via ship trait, remember what it has to compete against
    - We need new lobi ships - for most of us, there's nothing left to buy
    - Other console lance abilities that are only usable every 2 minutes need a huge buff (like the faeht one, the phantom one ect.)
    - Make good Tetryon and/or Polaron LB-weapons so these two damage types can compete with the meta ones
    - Keep the CEA nerf (although i'm also affected by it) - command is already strong enough for torps and tanks
    - Remove the subsystem offline penalty from OSS so it isn't that far behing the best MW abilities
    - Give us a second Intel and temporal ability that are worth running on every ship like MW MAS and NSB
    - let us customize all boffs
    - We haven't had a new reputaion in a long time; it's time for at least a new space set to compete against the discovery one
    - Make the Kuumaarke Visionary set available
    - Make the Eisenberg Star Cruiser available (and all other events ships that are currently not - this shouldn't take that long each time)
    - Give us new pheonix rewards - i have 8 epic tokens lying around for which there's nothing worth getting atm - or make them tradable
    - Give us a completely new recruitment event
    - Make infiltrator boffs available to FEDs
    - Include CCA in the random TFO system - 5 players are enough for that anyway
    - Give us Khan's automatic rifle he was wielding with the boolean cannon in Into Darkness (and give us the ability to wield both at the same time like him, maybe each with only one firemode?)
    - Give us separate specialization slots for ground and space
    - Stop posting console news in the PC section...

After 13 years many have managed to reach, or nearly reach the max character limit, including having bought all purchasable slots, and to keep from having players delete characters, and losing all of the time and energy put into them, Increasing the Maximum Character limit, preferably doubling, or at least an increase to some reasonable lesser amount, would be a decent addition to this list.
    Yes, which means that in practice by merely being there, the ships will remain safe. It doesn't matter whether the player does something or not in most instances.

As I saied before, this is more or less true if you play on easy. The Klingons will prioritize players, and being near them is (almost) enough to protect the ships.
    On higher difficulties they will go for the escaping ships.
    And, as noted, it also doesn't matter if they're blown up anyway..
    ...on easy - and this is true for every TFO on easy. All failure-conditions are disabled on easy and the missions will always succeed no matter what you do. You just get reduced rewards.
  • ikonn#1068 ikonn Member Posts: 1,449 Arc User
    * Unify the color palletes at the tailor.
    * Unlock the ability for all your boffs to wear the same costumes as your Cappy. It is REALLY frustrating to have Embassy BOFFs... as well as BOFFs from other sources, not be able to wear many of the Fed/KDF costumes due to some arbitrary restrictions.
    * Medium, Teased hair for females as that was one of Dr. Crusher's earlier hair-dos and it seems to already be available for male toons.
    * Add the updated Leeta hair-style to the tailor.
    * Allow the 3 new"ish" Long hairstyles to be used by all BOFFs... not just for a select few. Cardassian, Humans and Orion BOFFs can use them, but there are some BOFF races that can't.
    -AoP- Warrior's Blood (KDF Armada) / -AoP- Qu' raD qulbo'Degh / -AoP- Project Phoenix
This discussion has been closed.