test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Phoenix Prize Pack Event

p331p331 Member Posts: 161 Arc User
Just to let everyone know there is currently a Phoenix Prize Pack Event running.

From Twitter:

We're adding another tier to the Black Friday Sales today, on all platforms! The Keyring Bundle returns until Monday at 10am PT, and the Phoenix Prize Pack event is here until 11/30 at 10am PT!

Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,511 Arc User
    Thanks, that isn't listed in the NEWS tab at the top of the page or in the GNN subforum :(
  • baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,296 Community Moderator
    Thanks, that isn't listed in the NEWS tab at the top of the page or in the GNN subforum :(

Actually, I posted the Tweet in the Black Friday Sales thread since there wasn't a separate blog for it.
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
  • davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,511 Arc User

Actually, I posted the Tweet in the Black Friday Sales thread since there wasn't a separate blog for it.

You're correct, my bad -- I only looked at the first post in the GNN thread not the replies.
  • baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,296 Community Moderator

You're correct, my bad -- I only looked at the first post in the GNN thread not the replies.

No worries. I try to stay on top of the social media stuff that comes out, too, and get it here somewhere as soon as I possibly can to keep y'all informed.
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
This discussion has been closed.