test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Feast event missions not excluded for Random TFO's

When queuing for Random TFO's, you can end up in Swarm and Bug hunt, the missions for the new event.

Missions that are eligible for an ongoing event are supposed to be excluded from the RTFO list.
[4:46] [Combat {self}] Your Haymaker deals 23337 (9049) Physical Damage(Critical) to Spawnmother

[3/25 10:41][Combat (Self)]Your Haymaker deals 26187 (10692) Physical Damage(Critical) to Orinoco.

Comments

• fleetcaptain5#1134 fleetcaptain5 Member Posts: 4,782 Arc User
    Happening with the current event missions too.

I ended up in Defense of SB 1 twice despite this mission currently being eligible for event progress.
    [4:46] [Combat {self}] Your Haymaker deals 23337 (9049) Physical Damage(Critical) to Spawnmother

[3/25 10:41][Combat (Self)]Your Haymaker deals 26187 (10692) Physical Damage(Critical) to Orinoco.
    edited February 2023
    And since everyone is playing these event missions and few people are playing anything else - it's taken significantly longer to play anything other than event content for a while now - this bug means that it's getting very difficult for people to play most of the content.

Unless they're willing to wait very long.

I cannot tell you guys how to fix things - I would, however, like to share my opinion that this recurring issue should be on the priority list of fixes.

I hope someone's looking into this as it is still happening, I just ended up in Defense of SB 1 through the random queue thing.

This really needs fixing guys, if not now then at least something needs to be done to prevent the issue from occurring again during the next event.

It's really annoying. The only way to quickly start a mission on normal difficulty nowadays with all the constant events is by queuing for a random one - and with this bug that will still put you in the same one or two event missions in like 95% of the cases.

In other words - there is almost no way to quickly play anything without ending up in the same one or two missions over and over again.