test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Is anyone else having forum issues today?

evilmark444evilmark444 Member Posts: 6,950 Arc User
The STO forums are suddenly offset way off to the right side and off the screen, is this something on my end or are the forums glitched out right now?

850tea0hgog6.png
Lifetime Subscriber since Beta
eaY7Xxu.png
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    theboxisredtheboxisred Member Posts: 457 Arc User
    It's behaving normally on my end.

Can you confirm that with all of your open tabs and active programs that you've not simply run into a minor conflict of sorts?
    FULL DISCLOSURE: I'm not a tech guy, just looking to eliminate some possibilities.
  • Options
    fleetcaptain5#1134 fleetcaptain5 Member Posts: 4,902 Arc User
    This would drive me crazy, more so than the issue you're describing.

Anyway: I'm not experiencing issues.
    [4:46] [Combat {self}] Your Haymaker deals 23337 (9049) Physical Damage(Critical) to Spawnmother

[3/25 10:41][Combat (Self)]Your Haymaker deals 26187 (10692) Physical Damage(Critical) to Orinoco.

[6/12 9:59][Combat (Self)]Your Haymaker deals 24097 (13711) Physical Damage(Critical) to Elite Tactical Drone
  • Options
    eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 4,050 Arc User
    No issues with me either
  • Options
    spiritbornspiritborn Member Posts: 4,297 Arc User
    Yeah fine here too, though I know that having several tabs opened at once can cause issues.
  • Options
    evilmark444evilmark444 Member Posts: 6,950 Arc User
    I just restarted my computer and that seems to have solved it, was a weird problem though.
    spiritborn wrote: »
    I know that having several tabs opened at once can cause issues.

My processor can handle it, plus I use a Chrome extension that puts inactive tabs to sleep :)
    Lifetime Subscriber since Beta
    eaY7Xxu.png
  • Options
    spiritbornspiritborn Member Posts: 4,297 Arc User
    I just restarted my computer and that seems to have solved it, was a weird problem though.
    spiritborn wrote: »
    I know that having several tabs opened at once can cause issues.

My processor can handle it, plus I use a Chrome extension that puts inactive tabs to sleep :)

I think it's more memory then processor that's the issue either way my Chrome can handle 70 or so active tabs just fine so you need a quite a deal to cause issues.

Though both STO, FF14 and WoW are super demanding for their age thanks to being MMOs, still it could also be a code issue in 2 unrelated programs that somehow manifested in Chrome (and people wonder why it's so hard to fix bugs sometimes).
This discussion has been closed.