test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

ridged head option has no head type option

discodragonftw#5507 discodragonftw Member Posts: 79 Arc User
it is currently impossible to change head type when using the ridged head on all aliens Also with Romulan Republic aliens The arm length slider is very ineffective as they cannot scale to the height of the character
Post edited by discodragonftw#5507 on

Comments

• Options
    eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 4,000 Arc User
    ? You say in the thread title and post RIGID that means to remain still / motionless. However the screen shots you supplied say RIDGED as in klingons ridged foreheads. The toon in the screen shots clearly has ridged forehead.
  • Options
    > @eazzie said:
    > ? You say in the thread title and post RIGID that means to remain still / motionless. However the screen shots you supplied say RIDGED as in klingons ridged foreheads. The toon in the screen shots clearly has ridged forehead.

I blame auto correct
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,018 Community Moderator
    Yea... autocorwreck happens.

As for the issue itself, I can't really say anything as I'm on PC.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    > @rattler2 said:
    > Yea... autocorwreck happens.
    >
    > As for the issue itself, I can't really say anything as I'm on PC.

I recently took a trip to the PC version yes this issue exists there as well (discovered been trying to make Delta recruits)
  • Options
    update: this is still happening