test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Thank You Present For Your Patience

ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,673 Community Manager
Console Captains - the last few weeks have seen some extremely frustrating issues pop up. We're working through fixing them all, but we want to thank you for your patience. So on November 1st, with the launch of Ascension, everyone on Console will get a free pack with a Ship, Captain and Boff Upgrade!
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• burstdragon323burstdragon323 Member Posts: 853 Arc User
    :(
  • baucoinbaucoin Member Posts: 621 Arc User
    Thank you for the free goodies, always nice to get. I would have preferred free keys like Neverwinter received. But don't look a gift horse and all. :wink:

Anyhow, thanks for the update and let's keep smashing those bugs and working on new content.
  • wrex#7845 wrex Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    That's pretty nice to be honest for me at least. Lol I knew something was wrong on xbox this month cause I was getting kicked off everytime I started or left a TFO.

Ive got a question though and this is off topic... But can we get the 10th Anniversary set sale on console again. When it popped in august it was bad timing for me so I saved up for Zen to get it the next time... Well PC has had it each of the last 2 months and I wanna know can we get it again?

Off topic a bit and I apologize but after I aggravated support for the last two months they asked me to write something in the forums and after Ive spent half the month getting kicked offline figured why not ask lol...
This discussion has been closed.