test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Kobayashi Maru freighter not reclaimable

robertdamonrobertdamon Member Posts: 60 Arc User
Hi, I have the Kobayashi Maru freighter unlocked on my account, and claimed it on a low level character. However when I changed the name and registry number they did not change on the ship model itself. I dismissed the ship and tried to reclaim it again in the hope of fixing the issue, but it is now showing as unclaimable. Wondered if anyone else had encountered this issue?

I really like that ship, and the extar facilities and features it has for DOFF missions and the like. Would be very keen to get it back again.

Many thanks for any help (emailed the support team who were sympathetic).
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,004 Arc User
    However when I changed the name and registry number they did not change on the ship model itself.
    There's rare occasions where updating the ship name and/or registry number won't be allowed due to restricted names and numbers.
    On even rarer occasions, it just won't visibly change them and you might need to change map to see the change.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • Options
    chrian#9670 chrian Member Posts: 622 Cryptic Developer
    Did you buy it from the mudds market or did you unlock it from the past event?
  • Options
    inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,004 Arc User
    Did you buy it from the mudds market or did you unlock it from the past event?
    Must have been unlocked in the Event - I don't think it's in Mudd's Market yet...
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/