test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

PC Patch Notes for 10/6/22

ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,674 Community Manager
edited October 2022 in Release Notes
Greetings Captains!
We will be having a maintenance tomorrow, 10/6 at 7AM Pacific for 2.5 hours. (What time is this for me?)
You can find our patch notes here.

=/\=
We value your feedback and want to help direct it to the right locations. Please check the following link to redirect to the best sub-forums to post your replies.
Experiencing a Gameplay Bug with our latest patch? Please click this link to be taken to our Gameplay Bug Report Section to file your reports.
Thank you for the assistance!
The Star Trek Online Team
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• stlheestlhee Member Posts: 114 Arc User
    Any plan for fixing brithness bug, pls?
  • moridin707#8053 moridin707 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    The patch bugged the Emperor's Will event FYI. No rewards for completing any of the missions.
  • sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,406 Arc User
    > @stlhee said:
    > Any plan for fixing brithness bug, pls?

That brightness bug just this week struck consoles on Tuesday. It affects Neverwinter Online and of course Star Trek Online.
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • avengerctc25avengerctc25 Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited October 2022
    The patch bugged the Emperor's Will event FYI. No rewards for completing any of the missions.

Indeed, I played thru Iuppiter Iratus twice and Counterpoint once and did not receive event progress.
  • fred26291#2759 fred26291 Member Posts: 1,260 Arc User
    i have also did the event once, and 0 rewards?I know people who have not completed the event for the ship yet and every day counts?
  • All event missions and tfo progress and all rewards are broken after today's patch.
  • jcswwjcsww Member Posts: 6,789 Arc User

Indeed, I played thru Iuppiter Iratus twice and Counterpoint once and did not receive event progress.

It seems like the event progress and choice of marks have been turned off. Only choice I got at the end, was Fleet and Terran marks.
  • spiritbornspiritborn Member Posts: 4,248 Arc User
    edited October 2022
    Lets hope they'll extend the event to count for the lost day(s) then, it would be bad if I wouldn't get my ship because I didn't get progress due to a mistake Cryptic made.
  • maqoghmaqogh Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited October 2022
    (Flaming, trolling comments moderated out. - BMR)
  • pendrillionpendrillion Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    I can also report a broken TFO Event run. I did two Jupiter Irratus on Holodeck. No progress was granted. And I am only 3 days shy of completeing it. I already missed the Gagarin with 2 days left. If you could look into this it would be great. Thank you!
  • baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,247 Community Moderator
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
    tanadanat wrote: »
    Will the event be extended then?

I shall inquire.
    GrWzQke.png
  • shadowleopard64#3762 shadowleopard64 Member Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited October 2022
    > @jcsww said:
    > It seems like the event progress and choice of marks have been turned off. Only choice I got at the end, was Fleet and Terran marks.

You were lucky I didn't even get a choice of marks at all in a counterpoint run. I got absolutely nothing except the mats box that's it. No xp no expertise no marks no penalties.
  • tigreanponytigreanpony Member Posts: 11 Arc User

Having the same issue none of the missions for Terran Gambit are giving progress to the Event, I do hope they do extend the event because currently since they are doing a patch tomorrow morning I will lose two days of progress, one day if I'm lucky enough to be able to get on tomorrow night early enough.

• shadowleopard64#3762 shadowleopard64 Member Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited October 2022
    > @tigreanpony said:
    > Having the same issue none of the missions for Terran Gambit are giving progress to the Event, I do hope they do extend the event because currently since they are doing a patch tomorrow morning I will lose two days of progress, one day if I'm lucky enough to be able to get on tomorrow night early enough.

I can understand how you feel I think the question we all should be asking is why are event problems and multi-day downtimes are becoming more and more common place in this game. I'm not trying to cause a problem but its a valid question and concern that I'm sure a lot of the player base share.
    edited October 2022
    I'm being told that the event will be extended to October 14.

EDIT: here's the official tweet.

GrWzQke.png
  • wrathrift3r#8505 wrathrift3r Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2022
    Transwarp to Bajor is also broken, can get there any more as you can click it but does nothing.
    Secondly it seems i cant get the Phoenix prize pack either as Onne is not on DS9.

Seems last pack was not incorporated into your update patch, any comms on what happened? whats being done, etc would help us all . . .
  • sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,406 Arc User
    > @wrathrift3r#8505 said:
    > Transwarp to Bajor is also broken, can get there any more as you can click it but does nothing.
    > Secondly it seems i cant get the Phoenix prize pack either as Onne is not on DS9.
    >
    > Seems last pack was not incorporated into your update patch, any comms on what happened? whats being done, etc would help us all . . .

The Phoenix Lockbox Event ended yesterday on Thursday as scheduled, this is not a bug.
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
This discussion has been closed.