test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

How does one get extra dilithium mining claims?

displayname666#9033 displayname666 Member Posts: 17 Arc User
Just out of curiosity, after I do the daily mining claim on that asteroid and do the daily dil mining in the fleet holdings mining and other stuff, how do I obtain extra mining claims that I can take back to that asteroid near DS9 and mine some more?
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,238 Community Moderator
    Mining Claims come from Lockboxes, last I checked.
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
  • proteus#8097 proteus Member Posts: 213 Arc User
    Just out of curiosity, after I do the daily mining claim on that asteroid and do the daily dil mining in the fleet holdings mining and other stuff, how do I obtain extra mining claims that I can take back to that asteroid near DS9 and mine some more?

Yeah, they come as random drops from lockboxes, in packs of 10 or 14 individual claims. Each claim is worth up to 5,000 dilithium ore except during Dilithium weekends where each is worth up to 10,000. There is a 20 hour cooldown per character, after each use.
  • oh ok, thanks
  • husanakxhusanakx Member Posts: 1,588 Arc User
    Rich D claims are a reward for actually using keys yes. They are one of the few things in the lockboxes that are bound when they drop. If you don't use a key you can't get richd claims. Once you open a claim box you get 10-14 claims that are account bound. So you can distribute them to your toons.
This discussion has been closed.