test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Elite Bridge Officers

First, I love the idea of Elite Bridge Officers. It allows us to have a few "elite" bridge officers, and could be useful on certain PVE ground missions.
With the addition of the Kit Frame Slot, I would like to see some Kit Module Slots (Once a Kit Frame is equipped of course).
That way our Elite Bridge Officers can use some of our Kit Modules we've collected.

Comments

• jcswwjcsww Member Posts: 6,789 Arc User
    Even with the kit frames. The other day, I was running through a boringly long mission to get the Romulan Navy Kit Frame for an elite bridge officer. The Captain is a tac but the bridge officer I upgraded was an engineer. I was hoping when opening the kit frame box, it would ask what profession I wanted it for but instead, it just defaulted to whatever the Captain was. Very disappointing that there is no way to fully use this ground set on an elite bridge officer that is a different career path than the playable Captain.
  • inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 3,995 Arc User
    jcsww wrote: »
    ...a boringly long mission...
    I won't agree on 'boring' as I quite enjoy that mission. It is definitely 'long', though.
    Still, it would be nice to have Kit Frame boxes offering a choice now to allow us to get one appropriate for our Elite Boff(s).
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • ashstorm1ashstorm1 Member Posts: 679 Arc User
    This ^

Surely, giving Elite Boffs one single slot for a universal kit module shouldn't be too hard to achieve, no?

Meanwhile 60% of my inventory space is literally flooded with those same kits... >.<