test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Razor giveaway ended

shadowkoshshadowkosh Member Posts: 1,688 Arc User
So sto posted on Facebook about razed giveaway and it’s already ended can some let us know about this
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,303 Community Moderator
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
  • lazarus51166lazarus51166 Member Posts: 646 Arc User
    Just a PSA - its working again. You can claim the giveaway stuff through the link on this post:

https://insider.razer.com/index.php?threads/loot-star-trek-online-ascension.88627/

Items included are:

Terran Empire Uniform Set
    1 Elite Services Pack
    1 Small XP Boost
  • shadowkoshshadowkosh Member Posts: 1,688 Arc User
    shadowkosh wrote: »
    Steel series is having the same problem

I don't know about that. It was working when it went live. They probably just ran out of keys. 🤷‍♀️
    GrWzQke.png
  • lazarus51166lazarus51166 Member Posts: 646 Arc User
    shadowkosh wrote: »

I don't know about that. It was working when it went live. They probably just ran out of keys. 🤷‍♀️

No, I can confirm it was having some kind of problem. It was showing as still having keys but gave an 'unknown error try again later' the entire time I attempted to claim it. Something screwy was definitely going on either the system already being out of keys and not recognizing it or having keys and not generating them properly

• shadowkosh wrote: »

No, I can confirm it was having some kind of problem. It was showing as still having keys but gave an 'unknown error try again later' the entire time I attempted to claim it. Something screwy was definitely going on either the system already being out of keys and not recognizing it or having keys and not generating them properly

Steel Series doesnt even list a STO Giveaway for this expansion when I looked a couple hours ago...and they usually leave giveaways with no keys left up showing what theyve had, so....

And crucial games (which has had sto giveaways) doesnt even have a giveaway page anymore...

• phoenixc#0738 phoenixc Member Posts: 5,500 Arc User
    Alienware still has keys, but it is for the agonizer rifle and elite services pack, not the uniform.
  • terransecurity#9958 terransecurity Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited September 2022
    Alienware still has keys, but it is for the agonizer rifle and elite services pack, not the uniform.

I got the uniform set by using the link in the post above yesterday...but when I looked today on alienware it lists the agonizer rifle as the giveaway...

(Trolling comments moderated out. - BMR)
    Post edited by baddmoonrizin on
  • husk10#9106 husk10 Member Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited September 2022

I got the uniform set by using the link in the post above yesterday...but when I looked today on alienware it lists the agonizer rifle as the giveaway...

I just got the uniform from Razor using the link posted above, so that one is still working.

Steel Series doesnt even list a STO Giveaway for this expansion when I looked a couple hours ago...and they usually leave giveaways with no keys left up showing what theyve had, so....

If you have Steelseries GG it shows up under the To Late section.

• terransecurity#9958 terransecurity Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited September 2022

Did the Steelseries GG, you are correct.

They had one for Stormfall that showed the Lower Decks Big TRIBBLE Gun as part of the pack, that was still available, as I got a key for that...but didnt get the items shown

Yep, checked it again and I believe they gave the Approaching Agony Console instead of the Lower Decks gun. Pretty TRIBBLE, but whatever.

They should definitely change the picture of the items received. Shows the Lower Deck Gun, a Tribble (not sure which), a Services Pack, and a T6-X upgrade. Showing those and just getting an Approaching Agony console is kinda, Ill leave it to your imaginations.
  • nixie50nixie50 Member Posts: 1,266 Arc User
    dang. and I needed a new Razor.. my legs are getting fuzzy
    u7acy6aymfw7.gif
    We Need BERETS in the tailor
  • captainkoltarcaptainkoltar Member Posts: 895 Arc User

What's a GG?
    Is the uniform from this code character unlock or account unlock? None of the documentation says anything about that.
    Is the uniform from this code character unlock or account unlock? None of the documentation says anything about that.

Character on the character that claims it from the Promotions tab.
    GrWzQke.png

Character on the character that claims it from the Promotions tab.

Ty
    edited September 2022

Did the Steelseries GG, you are correct.

They had one for Stormfall that showed the Lower Decks Big TRIBBLE Gun as part of the pack, that was still available, as I got a key for that...but didnt get the items shown

Yep, checked it again and I believe they gave the Approaching Agony Console instead of the Lower Decks gun. Pretty TRIBBLE, but whatever.

They should definitely change the picture of the items received. Shows the Lower Deck Gun, a Tribble (not sure which), a Services Pack, and a T6-X upgrade. Showing those and just getting an Approaching Agony console is kinda, Ill leave it to your imaginations.

Weird, I just opened mine and I got the Portable Phaser Cannon Special Edition, Risian Tribble, Inventory slots and Exp boost as advertised.

• spetsnaz#4187 spetsnaz Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited September 2022
    Is there a link to the site?
    32aa55c7a06db911f5d90941ed174c06-1024x576.jpg

This discussion has been closed.