test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Suggestion for Cryptic to make more Zen.... Character bound >account bound

lickmemoore#3015 lickmemoore Member Posts: 3 Arc User
Hey Cryptic Dev people, Ive a few 65+ characters that have to sell all these rep items but some could be useful to me when I get there. WHat about a token of 5 Zen to convert a bound to character item to an Account bound item and even 5 Zen more to lower it from XII to X etc. ?
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,020 Community Moderator
    First: welcome to the forums.
    Second: Interesting screenname. o.O

On topic: I don't think I quite understand what you're suggesting. Are you talking about items from Rep projects like the MACO rifle, or things like the Radiant Quantum Torpedoes we get from the rep boxes?

And you know 5 Zen is literally 5 Cents US right? And why would you want to lower the mark level?
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    lickmemoore#3015 lickmemoore Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Hi, perhaps too quick off the mark, Red wine does that to me ;)

Ok, so 50, or 500 or 5000? Zen specifically referring to the boxes you get for each days rep, the boxes you get to advance your rep by 5000 you sometimes get a nice item for a lower level, but now some of your 65+ gear is gold not blue or purple so you opening boxes with which you just sell the gear to replicator
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,020 Community Moderator
    Ah. No problem. B)

I can't speculate on a potential price point, but if the goal was to make more money... 5 Zen is pocket change. Also it would probably start a few fires on the forums over "monetizing another aspect of the game". We've already got an issue with the Dilithium Exchange, and... this might just add more fuel to that fire. Its an interesting idea, one that I don't think has been considered by anyone before. But with how easy it is to get some of that stuff, I don't really see a reason myself.

And one of the only draws for opening those boxes after you got everything you wanted is the chance at one of the elite tokens like a Borg Neural Processor. Otherwise you're probably just milling down the excess rep marks into dilithium.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    vetteguy904vetteguy904 Member Posts: 3,857 Arc User
    1000Z rebox token for lobi ships, account bound FTW
    Spock.jpg

This discussion has been closed.