test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Debris screen console from Courier Raider broken (especially in PVP)

mercenary4hiremercenary4hire Member Posts: 110 Arc User
The new Debris screen console from the new lockbox ship Courier Raider does not work properly and is broken.

1. Unconventional systems does not cool down this console at all
I have equipped multiple control boff space abilities and after extensive testing (after both patches)
The console does not get cooled down when unconventional systems is equipped on space traits.
The Terran Acheron console which provides a passive cooldown to universal consoles also does not reduce the cooldown time on Debris screen.

2. The kinetic damage from the console does not trigger on every hit
During testing, I would at times ram into an enemy PVP player and the console would not always do damage, although it would trigger and go on cooldown, effectively rendering it useless. Sometimes it would work, though, so it seems like something is preventing it from doing damage in certain conditions.

Never was it mentioned in official streams or blogs that this console would not work with unconventional systems or that it would not always trigger in PVP.

I ask that this bug be fixed as this is the main reward from the lockbox and should at least work normally.

Thanks for your understanding.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Tagged:

Comments