test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Help with the Changeling please...

bjorjlen#6464 bjorjlen Member Posts: 132 Arc User
Recently I did the mission where I Badlands to investigate a strange portal there, and after encountering some Cardassians and dealing with the Gul on the station, I acquired one of the Orb's of the prophets. After trying to return it to the temple, and being told by the Prophets that "hey dummy, this is not ours!", I had to go back to the Badlands, enter the portal there to the Mirror Universe, and try and return the Orb to the Bajoran temple on Bajor. On my way there I encountered a Cardassian who turned out to be a Changeling in disguise, and after defeating him I "captured" him in a bucket I oh so happened to bring with me on the mission (lucky me huh lol).

Sand's my humor on the subject, here is my question... I now have to turn the Changeling over to the authorities and it tells me to ask my Security Duty Officers about it, or just do a Duty Officer assignment which lists "turning in the Changeling". However, even though I do have two tactical officers (and a third one, who I consider to be my #2), none of them shave/show any advice, help, or info on the matter, nor does any such Duty Officer mission show up in any of my lists. So how do I turn in the Changeling? Where do I go, and/or who do I see specifically? And why are none of my Duty Officers of any help, and why doesn't the Changeling assignment show up at all too?

Am I missing something here, or did I just put my brain in the bucket along with the Changeling (please don't answer that part lol)? Any help would be appreciated here as the Changeling is just taking up space in my inventory, and I'd really not like to see him break free and try and eat me in my sleep lol. Thanks again in advance, and as always...

Peace...

Comments

• Options
    inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,004 Arc User
    edited July 2022
    You need to speak with an officer from Starfleet Security.
    There's several scattered around, but the 3 easiest ones to find are:
    • Earth Space Dock - down the stairs from Admiral Quinn's office and toward the windows at the right;
    • Deep Space K7 - in the central big 'square' lounge at the computer terminal at the opposite side from where you beam in on the Transporter;
      (You might also find it interesting to just go straight ahead from the transporter and get the turbolift to the Command office to see who's in command of K7 these days...)
    • Deep Space Nine - You'll find Security officers from both Starfleet and the Klingon Defense Force supervising the holding cells at the back of the Security Office on the Promenade.

Klingon Defense Force characters can also get a more (unique mission from their Security Officers...)
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • Options
    qultuqqultuq Member Posts: 988 Arc User
    edited July 2022
    “Sands the humor” Tribble autocorrect! But it sure is funnier that way.

“Excuse me why I have a Strange Interlude:” “I’ll tell you, our country’s taxes must be fixed.”

“Oh I have a cousin from Taxes.” —Probably Groucho Marx, Duck Soup and Animal Crackers.
  • Options
    bjorjlen#6464 bjorjlen Member Posts: 132 Arc User
    Thanks for the help @inferiority. I was able to turn the Changeling over to him, and all is good in my world now lol. The only thing that really scratched my head though, is why did it give me a amount of time when the transfer could be completed? What, didn't he have any other buckets laying around? After all, I turned him over in one, so wouldn't that suffice lol? :p Eaither way, thanks again :)...

Peace...