test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Problems with claiming Nimbus and Hurq call beacons

adrianasrxadrianasrx Member Posts: 61 Arc User
I have done the mission "Home" and "Installation 18" but I am unable to claim the call beacons for either of those items. The game claims that I have already claimed them and are they are in my inventory, ie the message "You may only have one of a unique item" "Inventory full". Also when using this toon on the ground there are things that drop that look like rubix cubes but provide me with no discernible benefit. I am not sure why these thing are happening and would like to see if I could get them fixed

Comments

• Options
    chrian#9670 chrian Member Posts: 622 Cryptic Developer
    Have you checked your boffs / your character to see if you have them equipped? Or your inventory / bank ?
  • Options
    inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,004 Arc User
    adrianasrx wrote: »
    Also when using this toon on the ground there are things that drop that look like rubix cubes but provide me with no discernible benefit.
    Is it a 'recruit' of some description? Those boxes contain a small amount of dilithium.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • Options
    adrianasrxadrianasrx Member Posts: 61 Arc User
    This particular toon is not a recruit, and since it was a first time run thru of the mission there was no way to have an extra on one of my bridge officers
  • Options
    phoenixc#0738 phoenixc Member Posts: 5,504 Arc User
    There is a kit module or trait or something that produces buff boxes of some sort that sound like what the OP describes, walking over one triggers the buff (or something like that), I don't have it, but I remember someone asking about it before and that is what it turned out to be.