test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

PC Patch Notes for 6/7/22

baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,302 Community Moderator
edited June 2022 in Release Notes
Star Trek Online will have PC maintenance tomorrow, 6/7, at 7am PT.

Estimated downtime is 2 hours.

You can find the patch notes here:

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/11518523-pc-patch-notes-for-6/7/22

GrWzQke.png
Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
----> Contact Customer Support <----
Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• timelords1701timelords1701 Member Posts: 556 Arc User
    Good patch notes for this week BaddMoonRizin,
    looking forward to this next event in the overall major event.
    And truly glad to see the official acknowledgement of the loadouts and revelations problem...
  • qultuqqultuq Member Posts: 988 Arc User
    Nice copy pasta!

“For players interested in instantly completing the Borg Resurgence Event, we will be offering the option to purchase the remaining progress of this event at a scaling amount of Zen, as with other recent events. “
  • kursed#7599 kursed Member Posts: 81 Arc User
    Well good you guys are seeing the issue with the Revelation mission, i hope other missions aren't bugged.
    Nobody here, but us blue kittens.
  • phoenixc#0738 phoenixc Member Posts: 5,500 Arc User
    Well good you guys are seeing the issue with the Revelation mission, i hope other missions aren't bugged.

Alas, that is a forlorn hope, there are many missions that are bugged and have been for a long time, though not all as badly as Revelation.

Even one of the recent missions, The Calling, is bugged
    and if you happen to get dumped at the end when you beam over to admiral Janway's ship for the epilog, when you log back in it puts you back at the start of the ISS Enterprise boarding action, which is a very annoying loop. It is probably hard to replicate though since it depends on getting dumped.
  • mathwanusmathwanus Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    I'm going to assume you guys know the servers went down again a few minutes ago. . .
  • luckyatpwc1979luckyatpwc1979 Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    down again ? Really !? why do we all bother ..... no really guys every time .... TEST STUFF ON TRIBBLE !!! i wanna enjoy the game and spend at the moment .... well would you ?

Please sort it :) i want to enjoy sto but ......
    Been playing for ages and need more coffee
    Also couldnt get into game for 3 days last time you updated and you guys no one EVER said once to all the players heres some compensation for the mess we know about and DID fix just ho hum boy no one will see this lets just bring out the new look arc ... guys fix the game 1st PLEASE :) i know you all work hard and are understaffed just people will get .... fed up
    one more thing i am sorry for sounding like a total .... on here i just like you guys want the best for the game and i feel like the fan base has some good ideas and you devs are trying your best so lets get it together and make this work :) thanks
This discussion has been closed.