test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Character Health and Team Member UI Disappears

explorer1111explorer1111 Member Posts: 37 Arc User
We were playing Operation Wolf and when I respawned the UI that displayed the character shield and health status as well as the status of all your team/away team members had disappeared. We found that it could be restored by going into rearrange HUD and turning the elements off and on again but then the same UI elements disappeared again when my character respawned a third time. The UI bug appears to be centered around Operation Wolf because when we transferred maps back to our various in-game social zones the UI reappeared. Please fix this, thank you.

Comments

• Options
    ghostbottle#7985 ghostbottle Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    This also happens everytime you use a teleporter in the Dyson Sphere Ground Battlezone. Even after fixing the HUD (Alt-F12 to quickly hide and show the UI), the "Your Status" and "Team Status" HUD elements will be hidden when using a teleporter.
  • Options
    natanthork41natanthork41 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I've seen it occur in the old Firewall episode as well as The Calling episode. It seems to have only occurred after today's patch. It affected both ground and space maps. I also found that using rearranging the UI and hiding and showing the UI elements will repair it until you change from one map type to the other( i.e. ground to space). Dying and respawning also causes it to disappear on both map types.
    Hopefully this will be easy to track down and fix
  • Options
    lokharnolokharno Member Posts: 56 Arc User
    I've experienced this on several maps and seen Twitch streamers experience it elsewhere.

WORKAROUND: opening the Options screen seems to restore the Status UI elements.