test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Weird glitch in revamped 2409 tutorial?

scutofo#1689 scutofo Member Posts: 13 Arc User
edited May 2022 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
I just started a new 2409 Starfleet toon to see the new revamped tutorial, and I've gotten to the part where you have to help the USS Khitomer. A weird bug happened to me here; after Janeway and Nog get attacked by the borg, the Khitomer exploded for no reason, and Janeway and Nog's ships just disssapeared, leaving me to fight the Borg Sphere alone. :/ It was a hard fight without help, but I won...barely.

My question is: is that supposed to happen? because if it's not, then I've encountered a bug. :|
Tagged:

Comments

• dantivirusdantivirus Member Posts: 84 Arc User
    Yeah, my issue is kinda similar on the same part. Janeway and Nog sit 20km away and do nothing while I have to fight ALL the Borg by myself.
  • scutofo#1689 scutofo Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2022
    Interestingly, when I created another character and tried it again, that glitch didn't happen, but I noticed another odd happening; during an earlier part of the tutorial (when you have to retake engineering from the Borg), one of the cadet NPC's stays in the room with the Borg when Zarva does Data's plasma venting trick, and just stands there, as the Borg melt all around them. :D