test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[SERIES] Winters Guide to Personal Endeavors - Ep 26 - 30

winters83winters83 Member Posts: 486 Media Corps
Greetings, Admirals!

Welcome to Episodes 26 - 30 of Winters Guide to Personal Endeavors.

In this series I will cover, what is my opinion, the best way to complete the full collection of personal endeavors. Throughout this series each episode will keep a number of things in mind. For example, each episode will attempt to require the least amount of effort from you in order to maximize your time investment. While doing this, episodes will also attempt, where appropriate, to maximize the rewards you get for your time investment such as Dilithium, Marks and/or loot earned. Also, each episode will try to keep in mind that everyone plays at different levels to everyone else so, I will not make any assumption as to what kind of dps you are capable of but rather, show you or anyone how to successful complete endeavors on your own, without having to rely on anyone else, or feel like you are a burden to others.

I hope all of you enjoy this series and above all, find it as equally helpful as the other content you have come to expect from my channel for Star Trek Online. Finally, I want to thank everyone who has contacted me and asked for me to make this series. I hope all of you enjoy it. :smile:

Episode 26 - Harvest Materials (Space)

Episode 27 - Destroy Dreadnoughts

Episode 28 - Deal Plasma Damage (Ground)

Episode 29 - Destroy Tholian Ships

Episode 30 - Deal Polaron Damage (Ground)

Do you have any questions or comments on this episode? Please feel free to leave them below or reply in the comments section on YouTube.

Subscribe to channel: Winters Gaming
Twitter: @P1Winters83
Twitch Channel: Winters1983
Armada Website: www.priorityonearmada.com​​
Twitter: @P1Winters83 YouTube: WintersGaming
=/\= ========================================== =/\=
Fleet Admiral Winters - Priority One Armada
U.S.S. Wolverine - NCC 831216
=/\= ========================================== =/\=
Armada Leader // Executive Producer // Host // Priority One Podcast