test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Cannot Load the Game After PS4 update

There was a PS4 update recently, and since then, I have not been able to properly load the game.
The character list pops up, but attempting to load a character results on "connection to server timed out."
I checked my wifi, checked for an update to both the game and my ps4, and everything is up to date.
If I do manage to connect and login on a character, the game is so unresponsive with delayed actions and controls that I have to completely shut the game off.
The only thing I haven't tried was un/re-installing the game, but I'm afraid that I'll lose the years of progress I've put into the game if I do that.

Comments

• inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 3,992 Arc User
    The only thing I haven't tried was un/re-installing the game, but I'm afraid that I'll lose the years of progress I've put into the game if I do that.
    Your PS4 hard drive only stores the settings file, such as HUD area, etc. Even if you delete this, you can just re-apply the settings.
    Your character, progress and other related stuff is stored on the game server, so you shouldn't lose anything there.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/