test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Returning player character missing?

It has been quite a few years since I have played the game. I wanted to come back and try it. I bought the game way back on 2012 or 2013. I played on and off for years and then had a huge gap. I came back today and noticed my maximum level federaton toon was gone but my mess around low level characters exist. I did send a ticket asking for help, but I am not optimistic. Does anyone have any tips or has gone through this? Frankly, I do not want to reroll and have to do all that rep grinding. I also lost over 300k in refined dilithium and c-store purchases. It is depressing. So yah, suggestions?

Comments

• francesca#3469 francesca Member Posts: 1 New User
    Same issue here.
  • bluefalcon037bluefalcon037 Member Posts: 1 New User
    i just logged in after a hiatus and everything is gone
  • toadcannontoadcannon Member Posts: 1 New User
    same here and no clue how to get my chars back
  • inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,003 Arc User
    The obvious question to ask here is "Are you absolutely certain you've logged into the account using the correct email address?"

I know there's an issue with using Epic to play the game as, even if you use the same email address, the Epic launcher will just create a brand new account for you to use, making it look like you've lost everything.

The best option is to search for the "StarTrekOnline.exe" file on your computer, launch it directly and you should be able to log in normally.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 3,998 Arc User
    Contact support directly. As the playing community can not help retrieve lost toons.