test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Cryptic - No Way to Obtain Assessed Stratagems and Competitive Wargames Reputation System Items

richardcranium63richardcranium63 Member Posts: 176 Arc User
edited November 2023 in Reputation System
With the current state of the Competitive Wargames reputation system, there is effectively no way to obtain Assessed Stratagems because nobody is playing the TFO's anymore. I literally sat waiting in queue for an eternity and they never popped.
I maxed out this rep a long time ago. Now, I want to get some of the rep ground and ship equipment but all the projects require Assessed Stratagems. The project to convert 100 Competitive Marks into 1 Assessed Stratagem is missing so that option is not available.
I can't even run the rep under another character and give them to another character because the marks are bound.
So tell me, Cryptic, what are we supposed to do?
Please help us with this situation and give us another way to obtain Assessed Stratagems.
RichardCranium63
Fed/Vulcan: T'jar Voltek Fleet: Section 31
Fed/Andorian: Lissan Ek'Noor sh'Aqabaa Fleet: Section 31
KDF/Cardi: K'Im Qah da Sian Fleet: Klingon Intelligence
KDF/Reman: R'Chras Jonzor Fleet: Klingon Intelligence
Post edited by rattler2 on
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    orangenee#2931 orangenee Member Posts: 837 Arc User
    Well a less than optimal stopgap solution would be to run the hourlies and hope they drop from the boxes.

This rep is a major nuisance though and needs revision.
  • Options
    richardcranium63richardcranium63 Member Posts: 176 Arc User
    I was looking in the wrong place. I thought it was under Projects but it was under Upgrades. But one every 20 hours is way too slow. We need a quicker way.
    RichardCranium63
    Fed/Vulcan: T'jar Voltek Fleet: Section 31
    Fed/Andorian: Lissan Ek'Noor sh'Aqabaa Fleet: Section 31
    KDF/Cardi: K'Im Qah da Sian Fleet: Klingon Intelligence
    KDF/Reman: R'Chras Jonzor Fleet: Klingon Intelligence
  • Options
    drnicket#1308 drnicket Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    I was looking in the wrong place. I thought it was under Projects but it was under Upgrades. But one every 20 hours is way too slow. We need a quicker way.

Timegating is the timeless tradition of encouraging impatient players to spend money to accelerate their progress. That is the nature of a free-to-play game. As much as I agree with you, I understand why they won't abide your request.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,020 Community Moderator
    NECROMANCY!
    *casts Holy Photon Torpedo*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
This discussion has been closed.