test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Starfleet Academy: Path to 2409: Vol. 7, Ch 5+6; Vol. 11, Ch 4+5, 6 +7 Qs do not match all factions.

sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,464 Arc User
edited April 2023 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Dear Cryptic,

Just now, I am reporting a bug that I noticed on January 21, 2022 and January 23, 2022. I was doing the Starfleet Academy dailies and went to do the exam for Path to 2409 and got Volumes 7, Ch 5 and 6 questions on my Fed'Hadar and my Fed-Rom respectively.

On my Fed'Hadar I got Path to 2409: Volume 7, Chapter 6.

Databank:
The Path to 2409: Volume 7, Chapter 6:
Who conquered Gila IV? The Gorn, the Klingon Empire, or the Federation

The answer is the Klingon Empire. The problem is the accolade entry under Path to 2409: Volume 7, Chapter 6 does not correspond to this question. Instead it should correspond to Path to 2409: Volume 7, Chapter 5 which would indicate that it indeed is the Klingon Empire. Another problem with this question is that it should either say the location is Gila VI or Gila IV. Either the accolade entry is wrong or the question is wrong. The answer is not wrong though.

On my Fed-Rom I got Path to 2409: Volume 7, Chapter 5.

Databank:
The Path to 2409: Volume 7, Chapter 5:
What position was Data given when he returned to Starfleet?
Head of Starfleet Science, Captain of the U.S.S. Hathaway, or Captain of the U.S.S. Enterprise-E

The answer is the Captain of the U.S.S. Enterprise-E. The problem is the accolade entry under Path to 2409: Volume 7, Chapter 5 does not correspond to this question. Instead it currently corresponds to Path to 2409: Volume 7, Chapter 6 which would indicate that he indeed became the captain of the U.S.S. Enterprise-E.

Please fix these entries under Accolades involving Lore Accolades so that the questions correspond to the answers and not as they currently are. This affects all factions not just the Fed'Hadar and Fed-Rom. Screenshots are attached. Finally, without using any third-party image sharing websites. Thanks, Cryptic for that!

2gv0erxggaap.png

jc2c4p36xvse.png

Update: Found an accolade error screenshotted on 4/11/22 and posted last night. Also, was pointed out in the thread Lores [sic] Data Bank Vol. 11 on May 2021 under PC Gameplay Bug Reports.

Databank: The Path to 2409: Volume 11, Chapter 6
Which ship explored the McAllister C-5 Nebula?
S.S. T'Los, U.S.S. Enterprise-E, or I.K.S. Kang

The answer is the U.S.S. Enterprise-E. The problem is the accolade entry under Path to 2409: Volume 11, Chapter 6 does not correspond to this question. Instead it currently corresponds to Path to 2409: Volume 11, Chapter 7 which would indicate that the ship that explored the McAllister C-5 Nebula was indeed the U.S.S. Enterprise-E.

jnqo3dsdlxad.png

yswz2b1hxhkk.png
Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
Post edited by sthe91 on

Comments

• Options
    inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,004 Arc User
    This has nothing to do with your faction - the two questions are just referenced the wrong way round for us all.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • Options
    edited April 2022
    Added an accolade error noticed on 4/11/22 in regards to the Path to 2409: Vol. 11, Ch. 6 +7 Qs.
  • Options
    Update: Accolade error noticed on 4/2/23 in regards to the Path to 2409: Vol 11, Ch. 4 + 5 Qs. It is probably same for all factions.

The answer to the Path to 2409: Vol.11, Chapter 4 is found in the Lore entry for Path to 2409: Vol.11, Ch. 5 instead.

f9emkpcxf07k.png

7hdhqai6sxjo.png