test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Controller issue Xbox One

I recently discovered a feature with my Keypad which is plugged into my Xbox One controller, where I can bring up PC looking menus on my Xbox. While experimenting with this feature. I somehow disable the B button melee function. Instead of melee I seem to be activating what ever item is at the top of the list when I hit the P key on my keypad. I do not know how to fix this. I only just stumbled upon this at all. Unplugging the Keypad has not yielded any results.

This is only effecting one of my characters, but it's my main character who I play every day. Does anyone know what I did, and more importantly, how to fix it?

Comments

• talremtalrem Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    I would say try to find your way back to the key mapping and if it has a "Restore Defaults" use that. Or try to manually remap. The problem fixing it is how many other functions are mapped to it.

• defiant0991defiant0991 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Did you ever figure out how to remap your melee, I’ve recently had the same issue but it disabled primary, secondary and melee ground combat options I’ve been able to get the primary fire button back but the secondary and melee are both mapped to different items in the abilities list.