test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Starship Bridge

darkside345#8848 darkside345 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
edited February 2022 in The Art of Star Trek Online
I bought a Fek'Ihri Fe'rang Dreadnought Carrier and I love this ship. It works well with my play style and looks seriously cool. BUT the bridge is nothing but the inside of a tin shed with a TV nailed to the wall and that is the only option... Seriously? For 17000 Zen ($160) that is the best they could do? If you don't have the time to make a custom bridge. fine. But at least, PLEASE, give us the ability to change it out with the standard bridges at the very least.
Post edited by rattler2 on

Comments

• Options
    cptelfendercptelfender Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2022
    I would seriously love the ability to add Faction bridges to Non-faction ships (specifically the horrendously red Na'khul bridge, and most of the new discovery and 32nd century ships bridges as well, if you're not going to be creating new bridge packs, at least let us use the ones we've purchsaed in the past. ^_^
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,018 Community Moderator
    Necromancy Detected.
    *casts Holy Photon Torpedo*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
This discussion has been closed.