test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Temporal and Gamma reputation costumes not appearing at the tailor

bufusturbo92#2084 bufusturbo92 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
edited November 2021 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Hi. After getting the 3-piece ground sets of the Gamma and Temporal reputations, I expected to be able to use the visuals at the tailor. However, the Temporal reputation gear option only appears for the captain, while the Gamma set does not appear entirely. This issue with the temporal set has already happened on basically all characters I have, while the Gamma issue is new to this one (Met'hika@bufusturbo92#2084).

Any help?

Tagged:

Comments

• inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 3,998 Arc User
    Have a look in your Accolades for the ones that 'tick off' your armor pieces and you might find that one, or more, pieces aren't check for whatever reason.
    There is no known way to fix it either, except to run the project again and get another copy of the armor piece and hope the accolade 'collects' it properly.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • angrytargangrytarg Member Posts: 11,001 Arc User
    Temporal Rep being unavailable for BOFFs is not a bug, it never was available for them. The Competetive Wargames one is also only for Captains.
    lFC4bt2.gif
    ^ Memory Alpha.org is not canon. It's a open wiki with arbitrary rules. Only what can be cited from an episode is. ^
    "No. Men do not roar. Women roar. Then they hurl heavy objects... and claw at you." -Worf, son of Mogh
    "A filthy, mangy beast, but in its bony breast beat the heart of a warrior" - "faithful" (...) "but ever-ready to follow the call of the wild." - Martok, about a Targ
    "That pig smelled horrid. A sweet-sour, extremely pungent odor. I showered and showered, and it took me a week to get rid of it!" - Robert Justman, appreciating Emmy-Lou
  • bufusturbo92#2084 bufusturbo92 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    angrytarg wrote: »
    Temporal Rep being unavailable for BOFFs is not a bug, it never was available for them. The Competetive Wargames one is also only for Captains.

just... WHY
  • bufusturbo92#2084 bufusturbo92 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    Have a look in your Accolades for the ones that 'tick off' your armor pieces and you might find that one, or more, pieces aren't check for whatever reason.
    There is no known way to fix it either, except to run the project again and get another copy of the armor piece and hope the accolade 'collects' it properly.

The gamma accolade was unlocked properly, I've checked
  • angrytargangrytarg Member Posts: 11,001 Arc User
    angrytarg wrote: »

just... WHY

That is anyone's guess. It probably wasn't intentional but an oversight, however it hasn't been fixed in years and probably never will be at this point.​​
    lFC4bt2.gif
    ^ Memory Alpha.org is not canon. It's a open wiki with arbitrary rules. Only what can be cited from an episode is. ^
    "No. Men do not roar. Women roar. Then they hurl heavy objects... and claw at you." -Worf, son of Mogh
    "A filthy, mangy beast, but in its bony breast beat the heart of a warrior" - "faithful" (...) "but ever-ready to follow the call of the wild." - Martok, about a Targ
    "That pig smelled horrid. A sweet-sour, extremely pungent odor. I showered and showered, and it took me a week to get rid of it!" - Robert Justman, appreciating Emmy-Lou