test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Captain Picard Bundle Galaxy Interior not selecting

grylakgrylak Member Posts: 1,594 Arc User
I bought the captain picard bundle but when I try to apply the galaxy interior to my ship, it says it's accepted it but then reverts back to the previous selection. I've tried at different vendors and characters, but the galaxy won't save on. Other interiors and bridges can be selected fine.

A Romulan Strike Team, Missing Farmers and an ancient base on a Klingon Border world. But what connects them? Find out in my First Foundary mission: 'The Jeroan Farmer Escapade'

Comments

• grylakgrylak Member Posts: 1,594 Arc User
    I tried with a couple of fed characters, one on a t5-U galaxy class and one on a T6 interpid. I have managed to put the Justice bridge and the intrepid 2371 interior on that galaxy class fine, it's just the galaxy bundle interior that isn't working.

A Romulan Strike Team, Missing Farmers and an ancient base on a Klingon Border world. But what connects them? Find out in my First Foundary mission: 'The Jeroan Farmer Escapade'
  • grylakgrylak Member Posts: 1,594 Arc User
    Yep. Exactly the same as I was doing with other interioors I used, to check the ship wasn't bugged.

I have managed to get it to work, kinda. After buying the bundle, I had to go to the promotions tab and claim the interior again. Then, I have to go to the DS9 ship tailor to apply it. For some reason, the other ship tailors don't work, but the ds9 one has got it saved. No idea why, but there we go.