test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Fall of the Old Ones event cat bug.

vaugnardvaugnard Member Posts: 3 Arc User
there is one cat that is bugged out, preventing players from finding all of them. there is meowing right where we spawn in to start the TFO, but it can't be found. 7 runs and the best we can ever do is 12/13 cats. the pet reward is un-obtainable.

Comments

• inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 3,929 Arc User
    vaugnard wrote: »
    ...the best we can ever do is 12/13 cats. the pet reward is un-obtainable.
    The Pet comes from completing the event 14 times within the 3-week run, or is there something I'm missing...?
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • unclegoldieunclegoldie Member Posts: 263 Arc User
    ...the best we can ever do is 12/13 cats. the pet reward is un-obtainable.
    The Pet comes from completing the event 14 times within the 3-week run, or is there something I'm missing...?

They're talking about the cats that can be found during the TFO and mentioned in the "scoring" at the end.
    Epohh Vindaloo and beer milkshakes for everyone
    jH7LGEi.jpg
  • baronvonboombaronvonboom Member Posts: 51 Arc User
    As inferiority mentioned the pet you can claim is from completing the event itself, there is no black cat pet for finding 13 cats.
    This rumour apparently came about because some people were using their cat pets on ESD & told a few joke lies in chat an thus it started.
    Also all 13 cats can & have been found & locations can be found in a thread in the general discussions section.
  • inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 3,929 Arc User
    ...the best we can ever do is 12/13 cats.
    Also all 13 cats can & have been found & locations can be found in a thread in the general discussions section.
    Just to make it more obvious, here's a run I did today where all 13 cats were found, and thus 13 marks were rewarded for it.
    0T25YWb.jpg
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • vaugnardvaugnard Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2021
    HM
    ...the best we can ever do is 12/13 cats.
    Just to make it more obvious, here's a run I did today where all 13 cats were found, and thus 13 marks were rewarded for it.
    0T25YWb.jpg

hmm. well, i guess i didn't read the event description properly. because i was under the impression that the old one pet came form lighting the candles and finding the cats lol. good. i'm done worrying about finding all the damn cats anyway lol. thank you.
  • phaeton#9727 phaeton Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    There is a Mark bonus for finding all 13 cats hidden inside the TFO.

Playing the TFO 14 times does not get you a cat pet, it gets you an Old One pet.

If you are running the TFO solo, you CANNOT find all 13 cats. The last cat is in the OTHER puzzle room.
    ---=== Contact Me In-Game: @phaeton#9727 ===---
  • eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 3,979 Arc User
    edited October 2021
    There is a Mark bonus for finding all 13 cats hidden inside the TFO.

Playing the TFO 14 times does not get you a cat pet, it gets you an Old One pet.

If you are running the TFO solo, you CANNOT find all 13 cats. The last cat is in the OTHER puzzle room.

The kit module that you get grants you the wand that turn enemies into a cat that runs around reducing shield strength of any other nearby enemies
  • phaeton#9727 phaeton Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    eazzie wrote: »
    There is a Mark bonus for finding all 13 cats. . .
    The kit module that you get grants you the wand that turn enemies into a cat. . .
    But that's not us (the players) actually getting cats.
    ---=== Contact Me In-Game: @phaeton#9727 ===---