test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

After Endeavor level 600, the game says it awards endeavor experience, but the bar does not increase

wraithmeisterwraithmeister Member Posts: 393 Arc User
I hit endeavor level 600 a few days ago.
I planned to bank some points just in case the system ever gets additions in future.

My endeavor experience bar started today at 19,595 of 20,000.

During this morning's run, I got endeavor reward msgs like this:
[System]You received 715 Personal Endeavor Experience Points

However, the bar never moved after doing all 3 of my daily endeavors, I'm still sitting at 19,595 of 20,000.
So currently it is not possible to bank extra endeavor points after 600...not sure if that was intentional or if there is a bug here.

Comments

• Options
    sgtfloydpepper#7911 sgtfloydpepper Member Posts: 1,111 Arc User
    Probably intentional.
    1xe027q.png
  • Options
    phaeton#9727 phaeton Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    After reaching level 600, there is no increase after reaching a point where the next completed Endeavor would put you over 20,000.

I am currently at level 600 + 18,968 XP. When I reached level 600, I was in the low single thousands (3k-6k). I progressed normally until I reached my current XP total and the next Endeavor would have put me over 20,000 XP. At that point, the total froze. There has been no news about "banking" Endeavor XP in case they add more Perks.

All you can accomplish (as far as we know) by completing Endeavors is to collect Universal/Personal Endeavor Reward Boxes. I was hoping for at least a DIL reward for continuing to roll over 20,000 XP like the Admiralty does.
    ---=== Contact Me In-Game: @phaeton#9727 ===---
  • Options
    phaeton#9727 phaeton Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    The point being that even after we max out the Admiralty levels, we continue to receive rewards for doing the Admiralty missions.
    ---=== Contact Me In-Game: @phaeton#9727 ===---