test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Temporal Delta arc prize

Completed Temporal Delta Arc story and it shows in Temporal deivice not finished which in turn does not let me recieve prize for all story lines complete..Please help thanks

Comments

• dacia#9992 dacia Member Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited September 2021
    One question, did you complete the Koballi Front part 3? That one is kind of easy to accidently skip, but you need it for completion.
  • aaron1971#9956 aaron1971 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    hmm.not sure and no way to go back and due it again..any suggestions..besides making a new character and start all over..hope not finished whole campaign..ugh
    You wouldn't need to start over with a new character, just go back to Kobali Prime and talk to the general.
  • iamynaughtiamynaught Member Posts: 1,285 Arc User
    Yup, you need to do the Kobali ground stuff to get credit. Old problem that only affects Delta Recruits. Not a bug, it was designed that way. It does fit, having to do ALL the Delta missions for it to count on a Delta Recruit, but still a bit of an outlier.
    Hello. My name is iamynaught and I am an altaholic.

Losing faith in humanity, one person at a time.
  • chrian#9670 chrian Member Posts: 622 Cryptic Developer
    Completed Temporal Delta Arc story and it shows in Temporal deivice not finished which in turn does not let me recieve prize for all story lines complete..Please help thanks

Can you go to your accolades story ones, and see if you have an in progress temporal arc accolade?
  • aaron1971#9956 aaron1971 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Got it my Bad, thanks for help..not sure how i missed all those missions on Kabali Prime..all good now..Happy Hunting
    That's it. Kobali Crisis Act III. That's the one that's easy to miss.

It happens because at that point they pull you into two directions at once by offering multiple missions at once, and it isn't quite clear that they aren't related to each other. You think you're done with the ground missions but in reality, you aren't.
  • cryshalsingcryshalsing Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    At present Kobali Crisis Act III is broken...again. I get the mission and go to starting point of Breaking the wall and the square on the ground that you have to hold doesn't show and the mission counter doesn't show up.