test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Gamma recruit

As a gamma recruit, i spend 37 points so far and filled Command Officer specialization but dominion transponder doesnt account that.

sshot-2021-09-25-09-41-09.jpg

Also, in R&D I reached lvl 16 and no reward. From the start, i get insta lvl 15 as gamma recruit but i though playing to lvl 16 from 15 would trigger the reward. But it didnt and i think its not fair. Rewards are NOT something special to be so strict.

sshot-2021-09-25-09-33-27.jpg

I posted this as a question as i dont know if this is a bug.

Answers

• wodenazwodenaz Member Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited September 2021
    I think this is because Jem'hadar start with some things like 3 r&d schools at level 15 and 1 specialization at max and 1 at i think 15 points

more for a vanguard jem and from the look of it your a Tac which means you need to get one of the other r&d schools to 15 to fufill that requirment and although your command is maxed you would have only put 15 points in it to max it if you are a Tac or engi and none if your a sci so you have to take that into account and also one of your specs would have been maxed to start with non Vanguard that is and i think 2 specs with vanguard.

but as I say this is for a normal jem'hadar and not a vanguard as if i rem vanguard get some more bonus's on the specs and poss some other things.

So it looks like its not a bug , you just forgot to take into account waht levels you start with.

Hope that helps
  • gelipter#0718 gelipter Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    wodenaz wrote: »
    I think this is because Jem'hadar start with some things like 3 r&d schools at level 15 and 1 specialization at max and 1 at i think 15 points

more for a vanguard jem and from the look of it your a Tac which means you need to get one of the other r&d schools to 15 to fufill that requirment and although your command is maxed you would have only put 15 points in it to max it if you are a Tac or engi and none if your a sci so you have to take that into account and also one of your specs would have been maxed to start with non Vanguard that is and i think 2 specs with vanguard.

but as I say this is for a normal jem'hadar and not a vanguard as if i rem vanguard get some more bonus's on the specs and poss some other things.

So it looks like its not a bug , you just forgot to take into account waht levels you start with.

Hope that helps

Intelligence specialization was given as maxed from the start. But i dont remember of those 15 extra points which i applied to Command officer specialization.
    Yes, 3 R&D were on 15 from the start but continuing one of those to reach 16 should unlock reward as that would be logical just like other missions like "spent 5 points to any specialization" and next task is 15 points which did count previous 5 points which means that i only need 10 points instead of 15.
  • inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,003 Arc User
    The rewards for Gamma Recruits are those earned by you, not from the things that are automatically given at start.

For example, you start a Gamma Recruit at level 60 with two (?) R&D schools already at level 15.
    The level 15 reward is only claimable by you after you get one of the other schools to level 15 from zero.

It's a similar situation in the other rewards - the things your Gamma Recruit start with are not counted by the Transponder, only the items you earn ingame by playing.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/