test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Temporal Probe issue

Hey all so I found the temporal Probe on episode the new link and completed the puzzle but it didn't track it in my progress. Went back and did the level again and the probe is missing.

Comments

• knightmare#8708 knightmare Member Posts: 291 Arc User
    It appears temporal probes are appearing in random locations. So far on the first mission on P'Jem I have found the probe in three different locations on 3 different Temporal agents. Same on some other episodes. I also found the probes still in play on Nimbus both in Hassan's bar and the Satellite station for installation 18, they are there and you can unlock them and get items but they don't count on the agents reward tracker.

Go back to the New Link and see if you can find the probe in a different location, it might even be in space this time.
  • On Jabawocky mission I have done the mission 3 times and done probe 3 times and it showed I got it but when I check for the rewards I cant get them it doesn't register the probe
  • inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 3,993 Arc User
    Sometimes you need to check the probe twice before it registers with the Temporal Doohicky.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • knightmare#8708 knightmare Member Posts: 291 Arc User
    With Jabawocky and a couple of others you need to watch the cutscene before you can disable the probe and have it register, if you just disable it straight away without watching then it doesn't count as completed. So long as you haven't beamed away you can use the temporal probe again and finish it, but if you have you will need to start the mission again
  • boxcar35boxcar35 Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    Phoenix292, Thank you for your input on this bug! I reported this bug in 2020. I never got any word about it in the 3 later times I reported it! I did as you said, and the damn thing worked! It was 2 years and one day too late to save the lvl 65 Fleet Admiral toon I kept holding back waiting for the word of a fix. Not everyone reads these discussions on a regular basis. Thanks again. Peace!