test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Starfleet Academy Skirt Clipping

warmaker001bwarmaker001b Member Posts: 9,205 Arc User
The Starfleet Academy Skirt has clipping on the back of the right leg.
GBz1nBU.jpeg
XzRTofz.gif

Comments

• drunkflux#5679 drunkflux Member Posts: 215 Arc User
    The same can be said of the sleeveless terran chest pieces for females, a pretty big one to.

Thinking of ideas from lots of games for, dunno how long now.
    edited September 2021
    In fact, most of the open-jacket uniforms on female characters all have some form of clipping and it gets worst with differing chest size scales. One friend the back was practically missing under the characters skin.

Clipping is even worst when aiming with a weapon on the sleeveless terran chest pieces, its so bad the piece just as well not even be there; shoulder blades section stick right through, collar bone completely clips through entirely.

• sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,443 Arc User
    edited September 2021
    I noticed throughout the TOS playthrough on my new Temporal Recruit, a wardrobe malfunction that affects the TOS uniforms that the women NPCs and female wear. My BOFFs Tarsi and the Tellarite female (you receive as a possible reward) have a bug when they are wearing the TOS uniform. The TOS uniforms through the TOS Starfleet episodes and the outfits that the female delegates wore in the mission Return to Babel seemed to also have this problem. For me, this was before yesterday's patch and happened when the Temporal Recruit event began. I can see their exposed back and front depending on the camera angle, one angle they have their uniform/outfit on and the other, they have less clothing on. Very distracting!
    Post edited by sthe91 on
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
    edited September 2021
    So some screenshots, first, aiming dual pistol front:

screenshot-2021-09-15-11-09-25.jpg

From Back(this is a crime):

screenshot-2021-09-15-11-09-57.jpg

I'll get more on some in a bit, open jacket pieces that don't show the mid-riff aren't 'quite' as bad, but this is very extreme.

edited September 2021
    So some further clippings, this time focused on the open jacket(normal), that is, prime universe open jackets. It's slight just below the bust-line(about mid-torso) across all outfits Most egregious though is Anteres; the clipping along the collar is outright extreme while moving.

So I found some more examples, and I suspect whats happened is the animations for some stances have changed slightly as has the skeleton interaction with the characters. I'll even include some side problems here.

More clipping problems: These have small enough impact they are easy to look past, some could be corrected and have to be to remove them, others are small and positioned that hair ect can cover them enough.

Kelvin universe uniform (along hips, very small)
    screenshot-2021-09-15-11-16-10.jpg

Sierra open(all outfits)
    Seductive stance: Both collar bone areas, Feminin also has this problem when running, though standing is very minor(concealable with hair, or so small you wouldn't notice, in fact, I highlight spots in an image here).
    screenshot-2021-09-15-11-16-46.jpg

Highlighted clip areas. The mid-torso is extremely small, it's litteral specs. Shoulder blades clip mostly when running.
    screenshot-2021-09-15-13-04-33.jpg

Anteres(Very egregious around neck line, full neck line, all animations)

screenshot-2021-09-15-13-11-40.jpg

screenshot-2021-09-15-13-11-16.jpg

Onto Terran Outfits again. As in above, egregious cases of aiming weapons, especially pistols/dual pistols, with sleeveless tops. Of special note; Antares has the LEAST clipping. Tops with sleeves have no issues I can see.

A side note: Also saw extreme animation problems with sleeveless pieces on arms and pistols, this is worst with romulan mirror top:

Terran empire top (Left arm(right side of screen)

screenshot-2021-09-15-13-19-06.jpg

Romulan Mirror chest(both arms deformed):

screenshot-2021-09-15-13-20-04.jpg

screenshot-2021-09-15-13-20-14.jpg

Edit: Extra image, it's worst with two pistols:

screenshot-2021-09-15-13-20-52.jpg