test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Legendary TOS Captain Bundle- worth it?

sovereign010sovereign010 Member Posts: 636 Arc User
As the title says. Because I already have a fully levelled temporal recruit from first time around and have most of the rewards, the only thing I'd really be getting is the ship which as far as I can tell cannot be acquired without purchasing the bundle. Is the ship good enough with the traits and equipment it offers?
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• vetteguy904vetteguy904 Member Posts: 3,853 Arc User
    is that the TOS reliant one? if you absolutely must have that skin.. but to me, I have at least one T6 reliant so yeah, no not worth it to me.
    Spock.jpg

• davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,511 Arc User
    The TOS Reliant looks great, and if you like the ship specs it's fleet level out of the box.

I skipped it because I have so, so many other ships after playing steadily since 2014 and I don't have a character that would use it.
  • crm14916crm14916 Member Posts: 1,516 Arc User
    I picked it up... After leveling a few other toons this year, I didn't feel like leveling another. Also, I like the skins and the 5/3 layout. I can run a TWOK style toon in a Reliant, a TOS in the Mk I, a Disco toon in the Malechowski (sp), and any other in the Clarke... I think it's pretty versatile...

CM
    "Equipped with his five senses, man explores the universe around him and calls the adventure science." - Edwin Hubble
This discussion has been closed.