test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

ATLAS

I absolutely adore my ATLAS Proto Dread. But am I alone in thinking that a ship of that size, a Dread no less, should have a double flight deck? I would probably even be willing to burn an upgrade on a second flight-deck above all other T6X bonus. It just doesn't "feel" right to have a boat that size with a single hangar, while a MW Connie has two. Amiright?

Ezekiel 1:6, 10. Ezekiel also noted that each cherub had four faces​—a face of a man, a lion, a bull, and an eagle

Comments

• tom61stotom61sto Member Posts: 3,636 Arc User
    edited September 2021
    Flight Deck Carriers are an odd thing when compared to the rest of the game's cruisers, Command Battlecruisers, and Dreadnought Cruisers. There's only a small handful of them besides the Discovery Connies, and those only got uplifted to two hangars after the MW Connie came out, but nothing else got uplifted in the single hangar category besides those. We've been asking for the upgrades to other highly similar classes for a long time now, but Cryptic keeps coming back 'no'.
  • novemberyankeenovemberyankee Member Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited September 2021
    tom61sto wrote: »
    Flight Deck Carriers are an odd thing when compared to the rest of the game's cruisers, Command Battlecruisers, and Dreadnought Cruisers. There's only a small handful of them besides the Discovery Connies, and those only got uplifted to two hangars after the MW Connie came out, but nothing else got uplifted in the single hangar category besides those. We've been asking for the upgrades to other highly similar classes for a long time now, but Cryptic keeps coming back 'no'.

Plainly, the way I see it, if your boat has the displacement for a second bay, you should be able to have one, even if that means tossing out a different console slot. It's not as if fighters are real game-breakers anyhow. Just seems to make more sense. (My Grampy served on CV-14 when she was nearly bottomed by Kamikaze in WWII. I could tell ya some things.)

(flame/troll bit removed) - darkbladejk

Post edited by darkbladejk on