test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

small requests

sennahcheribsennahcherib Member Posts: 2,823 Arc User
- could you lower the sound of the droid dot-3 (the big blue one) a little?
- could increase the attack range of the dot droids (both of them)- just a little bit, because they are almost useless currently?
- could you unlock the dyson reputation armor for nelen exil? -I know it is maybe impossible, if Nelen's model can't be modified.
- could you decrease the size of the phaser type-2 pistol, (too big currently), same thing for the TOS rifles, and the small TOS phaser (I forgot the name)?
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• phoenixc#0738 phoenixc Member Posts: 5,504 Arc User
    - could you lower the sound of the droid dot-3 (the big blue one) a little?
    - could increase the attack range of the dot droids (both of them)- just a little bit, because they are almost useless currently?
    - could you unlock the dyson reputation armor for nelen exil? -I know it is maybe impossible, if Nelen's model can't be modified.
    - could you decrease the size of the phaser type-2 pistol, (too big currently), same thing for the TOS rifles, and the small TOS phaser (I forgot the name)?

The small TOS phaser was the "phaser I", when it was mounted into an amplification/power handle frame it was called a "phaser 2", and the rifle was known as the "phaser III". Also, at some point people started calling it by the same nickname "cricket phaser" that the small TNG ones had.

The master hero level phaser prop could actually come apart into three pieces, the cricket itself, the amplifier which was everything between the cricket and the handle-clip, and the grip-energy-clip itself. It was the only one that did that though several others had the light circuitry in them though they did not come apart (and some had nothing inside).
  • sennahcheribsennahcherib Member Posts: 2,823 Arc User
    could you update the lethean with a costume like this one, and make available the hood used by some letheans in sto:
    http://doena-journal.net/wp-content/uploads/episodes/ds9/292px-Lethean_and_Bashir.jpg

• nixie50nixie50 Member Posts: 1,268 Arc User
    considering a lot of "small requests" ARE costume requests.. and the OP did not say anything about no other requests...
    u7acy6aymfw7.gif
    We Need BERETS in the tailor
This discussion has been closed.