test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Kobali Prime open mission "A Quick Raid" - counter spawned at -1/100 and stuck

westmetalswestmetals Member Posts: 7,565 Arc User
As in title. Kobali Prime open mission "A Quick Raid" - the counter spawned at -1/100 and remained stuck there regardless of kills.

Comments

• keepcalmchiveonkeepcalmchiveon Member Posts: 3,550 Arc User
    seems its back. or was that a diff kobali counter that didnt work like 3 months ago?
    meh

• westmetalswestmetals Member Posts: 7,565 Arc User
    seems its back. or was that a diff kobali counter that didnt work like 3 months ago?

I'm not aware of the prior issue... can you provide details?
    westmetals wrote: »

sounds like the same mission, but i cant locate the mission on the wiki...see below:

Kobali Prime Open Missions
    “A Decision To Make” • “Kobali Killed the Vaadwaur Comm” • “The Thin Blue Line” • “Strength in the Shadows” • “A Disarming Situation” • “Recovery Operation” • “Supply Denied”
    Triggered by Storyline Missions
    “Defense at the Gates” • “Temple Defense” • “Left Behind” • “Trapped” • “Chemical Strike” • “At The Gates” • “The Last Stand”

needless to say, it was a spot where you go to it and it turns colors, and started a counter, but it never moved. there were many threads on it as it was halting progress for peeps, just as you.
    meh

• westmetalswestmetals Member Posts: 7,565 Arc User
    edited August 2021
    westmetals wrote: »

sounds like the same mission, but i cant locate the mission on the wiki...see below:

Kobali Prime Open Missions
    “A Decision To Make” • “Kobali Killed the Vaadwaur Comm” • “The Thin Blue Line” • “Strength in the Shadows” • “A Disarming Situation” • “Recovery Operation” • “Supply Denied”
    Triggered by Storyline Missions
    “Defense at the Gates” • “Temple Defense” • “Left Behind” • “Trapped” • “Chemical Strike” • “At The Gates” • “The Last Stand”

needless to say, it was a spot where you go to it and it turns colors, and started a counter, but it never moved. there were many threads on it as it was halting progress for peeps, just as you.

Oh I get what you're talking about now. No, it's not the same situation... the one you're thinking of was an area trigger that you had to stand in, in order to activate a timer, where the timer wouldn't come on.

The mission I'm talking about - "A Quick Raid"... is the escalation mode of "Recovery Operation". It has a kill tracker that shows in the mission tracker, but it spawned at negative 1 out of 100, and then did not register any kills, which made it impossible to reach the goal.

So... kinda similar, in that the problem is a malfunctioning counter, but it's not the same mission.

It doesn't prevent progress (as nothing else is based on this mission), but it does prevent getting the reward for achieving the mission goal.

aha. gotcha. thanks for the update. and here is to hoping they fix it.

meh