test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Wraith of Khan uniforms now on Xbox

kojekoje Member Posts: 81 Arc User
We finally have the Wraith of Khan movie Starfleet uniforms on Xbox for 550 Zen! Now we have to deal with the awful color selector in the tailor. For whatever reason the belt color is linked to the Starfleet insignia on the badge. So if you want a gold insignia as it should be, you must also have a gold belt! If you have a black belt, the badge becomes grey. Also sadly, it is impossible to get a true black color on the pants. I have tried playing with colors on other parts of the uniform and using the "recent colors" but still couldn't get anything more than a dark grey which didn't look right to me.

I have tried looking at color guides on different websites but most are out dated (color pallet has changed) and are written for PC which is different than console. Still, even with dark blue pants and a silver badge it's nice to have the uniforms.
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• evilmark444evilmark444 Member Posts: 6,950 Arc User
    I'm pretty sure the color linking is a bug, I've run into it on PC as well but usually with Klingon uniforms.
    Lifetime Subscriber since Beta
    eaY7Xxu.png
  • l0rdbrnl0rdbrn Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    I ran into the color linking with my Jem'Hadar on PSN. Elsewhere on PC, but it's been awhile, so I forget where.
  • kojekoje Member Posts: 81 Arc User
    I'm pretty sure the color linking is a bug, I've run into it on PC as well but usually with Klingon uniforms.

Well, yeah. I assume its a bug too. The thing is, I highly doubt it gets fixed so likely something we just have to live with.

This discussion has been closed.