test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Missing characters, ships, all inventory accumulated since 2009

Greetings,

All my characters including all my level 65 characters went missing back in June 2021. Repeated tickets have not resolved the issue. I've been since 2009 and have huge amounts of ships and inventory. Does anyone else have an idea of how to get this corrected? It has been an extremely frustrating month and 1/2 to get this resolved. I would not recommend this game any longer to friends and family based on the LACK of response from STO customer service. Frustraely yours. dwmayo

Comments

• Options
    eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 4,000 Arc User
  • Options
    dwmayodwmayo Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    i am in my account, so im not sure i need the code number you gave me, just need help getting all my stuff back
  • Options
    dwmayodwmayo Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    nice thought, but I never signed up for the link to steam....now what?
  • Options
    qultuqqultuq Member Posts: 988 Arc User
    > @dwmayo said:
    > nice thought, but I never signed up for the link to steam....now what?

Do you use steam though? The link to steam is no longer optional —it automatically asks you to link if you use steam. So you need to actively avoid it or use another launcher. I think there are similar cases occurring with the epic-arc linking as well—although they have been less prevalent.

If this didn’t happen recently (You say June not July) then it likely is not related.

Hopefully support can help you. You may want to email Ambassador Kael’s (he uses a gmail account). He isn’t often on here, but apparently he does check his email. He may be able to expedite the case for you.