test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Assault on Terok Nor: Stuck in transporter room.

wrathofachilleswrathofachilles Member Posts: 931 Arc User
My game crashed while loading into Assault on Terok Nor and it seems this forced me to be stuck in the transporter room that appears to only occasionally be the starting point for the mission.

At lease once upon a time the transporter room was a random occurrence. For me it has become nearly 100% that I will start in the transporter room all by myself and beam in to find that the battle at Quark's Bar is well under way if not done.

None of the progress of the rest of the team, including entering the final boss room resulted in me being transported out of the transporter room to join them.

This matter could be resolved by eliminating the transporter room entirely and always beaming all players into Quark's bar as the starting location or at least providing a prompt that players can accept to be beamed to the next location.

As a side note, it is also rather a disappointing experience to be beamed into the transporter room all alone, so any time that the transporter room is the starting location, it would be nice if all players started there.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Ticket ID Number: 558,640

Comments

• vansine#0515 vansine Member Posts: 54 Arc User
    This has been a pretty consistent issue with for me with that TFO, for maybe a year? It's 50/50 if I start in the transporter room or Quarks.