that count toward to the t6 ship?
WE SURVIVE!

aut vincere aut mori pro imperio
either to conquer or to die for the Empire
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,914 Arc User
    It counts towards 2 coupons for C-Store T6 ships, 1500 lobi or one promo/box ship. Your choice.

I believe that's all. Someone will probably come in and correct me if I'm wrong. It's the third Event in a year-long event that counts towards this.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,018 Community Moderator
    Yes the Pahvo event is a part of the year long Meta Event and contributes towards the rewards echatty mentioned.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 2,666 Bug Hunter
    Well even if your new make sure to do the event every day it's offered, as even once you earn the reward, doing it each day after still advances you 50 progress.

Or if your new to it, do it every day till they are 7-11 days into the progress then consider a buyout; that will help continue advancing it every day and buy them an extra week to earn progress...
    0zxlclk.png
  • Options
    warmonger360warmonger360 Member Posts: 524 Arc User
    edited July 2021
    something worth doing, then. I be wanting that STMP Enterprise
    WE SURVIVE!

• Options
    westmetals wrote: »
    If you are a brand new player / did not participate in the first two events, there is no longer enough time to finish the campaign without doing at least a partial buyout of one event... unless you have a completely open schedule and can hit the timer almost on the 20 hrs each time, in which case you MAY still be able to finish if you start today or tomorrow.

(You would need to earn 70x progress, but the events are only 21 days each... 21x3 is only 63... so on a 24 hour schedule you'd be short about 8-10 days at present. With the 20 hr timer though, you can theoretically get an extra 3 or 4 progress per event.)

IF you have the progress bar up to at least 1400/3500 by the END of this third event, you can still finish for free.

nope, not new, prolly gonna buy out. all I need is 500z. don't wanna wait
    WE SURVIVE!

• Options
    phoenixc#0738 phoenixc Member Posts: 5,504 Arc User
    edited July 2021
    westmetals wrote: »
    If you are a brand new player / did not participate in the first two events, there is no longer enough time to finish the campaign without doing at least a partial buyout of one event... unless you have a completely open schedule and can hit the timer almost on the 20 hrs each time, in which case you MAY still be able to finish if you start today or tomorrow.

(You would need to earn 70x progress, but the events are only 21 days each... 21x3 is only 63... so on a 24 hour schedule you'd be short about 8-10 days at present. With the 20 hr timer though, you can theoretically get an extra 3 or 4 progress per event.)

IF you have the progress bar up to at least 1400/3500 by the END of this third event, you can still finish for free.

nope, not new, prolly gonna buy out. all I need is 500z. don't wanna wait

I take the opposite tack on this one, I am in no hurry since the reward box will probably sit in the bank for quite a while anyway to keep options open.
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    well, it's all moot anyway. no T6 ship. campaign progress shows 2103/3500, so it seems this pahvo event doesn't count. question now, is, when will it continue?
    WE SURVIVE!

• Options
    phoenixc#0738 phoenixc Member Posts: 5,504 Arc User
    edited July 2021
    well, it's all moot anyway. no T6 ship. campaign progress shows 2103/3500, so it seems this pahvo event doesn't count. question now, is, when will it continue?

You may have run into the timer bug, you have to choose the mark reward rather quickly, if you haven't chosen it within a minute or two of the scenario ending it does not count towards the event campaign but it starts the twenty hour timer so you loose the day for it even though the you get progress for the 'featured' event.
  • Options

You may have run into the timer bug, you have to choose the mark reward rather quickly, if you haven't chosen it within a minute or two of the scenario ending it does not count towards the event campaign but it starts the twenty hour timer so you loose the day for it even though the you get progress for the 'featured' event.

this makes no sense at all. so now I have to go thru the entire pahvo event even tho I didn't want to
    WE SURVIVE!

• Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,018 Community Moderator
    I'll tag @darkbladejk in case this is some kind of bug. They can pass it up the chain so please give plenty of detail.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    rattler2 wrote: »
    I'll tag @darkbladejk in case this is some kind of bug. They can pass it up the chain so please give plenty of detail.

not much detail. got required zen, applied it to the buyout but the only advancement was the pahvo event, not the main for the T6 ship, which as I understand was the buyout was for. played 1 pahvo mission and advancement was made, by 50pts to 2153 from 2103/3500
    WE SURVIVE!

This discussion has been closed.