test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Missing Seven of Nine Outfit Parts

nexus1972nexus1972 Member Posts: 21 Arc User
Hello
I already opened a ticket for this but the GM told me a forum post might help me faster....
So the problem is:
I got the Seven of Nine Outfit from the C Store for my female FED toons. Everything on all characters work except for my ROM/FED Alien. On this toon i cant choose the head tech from Seven. Every other part is unlocked in the tailor menu. Only the head tech is missing. Do someone experience this too or is there somenone who knows a workaround?
It is nothing great but it annoys me a bit....

Comments

• kaithan1975kaithan1975 Member Posts: 947 Arc User
    Neither Rom or Klingon can use the head tech. Rumor has it it's because of the ridged eyebrows but it may have been oversight when they made it account wide instead of Fed only.
  • levalily#1340 levalily Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2021
    Neither Rom or Klingon can use the head tech. Rumor has it it's because of the ridged eyebrows but it may have been oversight when they made it account wide instead of Fed only.

Yeah personally i think it's oversight there as the Fed Klingon (and Alien which can have Rom pieces) have the head piece enabled along with quite a few other species from Benzite to Ferengi (who it does clips with to be fair) with "rough" faces. I'm pretty sure only the Saurian doesn't have it on the Fed side but i can't speak for the Caitian as i don't own that unlock.

But yeah can confirm that the catsuit and "glove" unlocks fine on the Rom FED/KDF and on KDF while none of them have access to the head piece/it's missing on them. Which is annoying because that was what bought the outfit for.