test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Sale of the Summer!

ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,672 Community Manager
The Sale of the Summer starts today - save on Zen, in the Zen Store, and on Legendary Bundles on all platforms! Not to mention, the 10th Anniversary Legendary Starship Bundle is back!

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/11490363

Comments

• oliverrogerr#5018 oliverrogerr Member Posts: 105 Arc User
    I just bought Zen, and after finalizing the purchase I noticed that I paid the full price, the discount was not applied.
  • ussenterniceussenternice Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    @oliverrogerr#5018 that maybe is, because the sale is not live yet. you have to wait a few more hours.
  • oliverrogerr#5018 oliverrogerr Member Posts: 105 Arc User
    @oliverrogerr#5018 that maybe is, because the sale is not live yet. you have to wait a few more hours.
    hell, i confused the pacific time with mine... i feel like a real idiot now, i'm a disgrace to ferengi comfederation

• karleya09karleya09 Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    Confirm the sale is supposed to start 8AM PST (11AM EST)? lots of people noticing none of the discounts are live and no 10 ship pack.
    hwRjIGn.gif
  • captaincelestialcaptaincelestial Member Posts: 1,925 Arc User
    All I see is some ships in the Zen Store from the earlier sale.
  • legateimperator#1559 legateimperator Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    Yep, I also don't see the sale or the pack live.
    kgwcNMHqvWPLO.gif
  • pottsey5gpottsey5g Member Posts: 4,153 Arc User
    I just bought Zen, and after finalizing the purchase I noticed that I paid the full price, the discount was not applied.
    Well the start time has come and gone and still no sale. So I would put in a ticket and ask for it to be sorted. The sale seems to have not started at the time listed.
  • lestrade1lestrade1 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2021
    So, when does the Sale ends? The News Post says today 19:00 CEST. But the C-Store still shows everything with 1D 4Hrs left.
  • mellioddas#3705 mellioddas Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    > @"ambassadorkael#6946" said:
    > The Sale of the Summer starts today - save on Zen, in the Zen Store, and on Legendary Bundles on all platforms! Not to mention, the 10th Anniversary Legendary Starship Bundle is back!
    >
    > https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/11490363

Even during sales the pack can go up to 300 € and you call it sales. it is patetic.
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 57,948 Community Moderator
    Sale's long over by now, and this thread is a zombie.

*casts Holy Photon Torpedo*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
This discussion has been closed.