test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Back to Risa - Time for a Transcendent Summer!

13»

Comments

• paradox#7391 paradox Member Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    No point in booking a trip, my guys have been there for three days already.
    edited June 2021
    rattler2 wrote: »
    The problem with swimwear is that... we've basically done every variation short of multicolor variants of what we already got.
    But what about my ultra thin Gorn leather micro string bikini that would totally not be inappropriate for a game like STO!(this is a joke)

Don't worry I have a wetsuit that I use to give my toons the nude look, what it's not like you guys haven't heard of nude beaches before, however it's usually reserved for when no one else is on Risa
    edited June 2021
    I love the Chu Chu shirts nice LD reference, Zebulon sisters are musical geniuses, if you think that adding a third Chu to the Chu Chu dance was mind blowing, just wait till they add in a fourth.
  • sheldonlcoopersheldonlcooper Member Posts: 4,042 Arc User
    Aaaand nothing done to address the ratio of eggs you find vs the rate at which you can do anything productive with them. Because anything greater than 1 means the eggs will amass infinitely.

This is a remarkable complaint!

The drop rate is something like 5% or a little lower. When I was a maniacal player of this game it would take 3 hunts per character to maybe get an egg for each each day. That's too much? Sure, maybe some of the lucky characters would end up with a few extra eggs at the end of the festival. But others would miss many days with no eggs. I would rather see the drop rate more like 10%
    Captain Jean-Luc Picard: "We think we've come so far. Torture of heretics, burning of witches, it's all ancient history. Then - before you can blink an eye - suddenly it threatens to start all over again."

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

• annemarie30annemarie30 Member Posts: 2,593 Arc User
    they missed the boat. they should have done Olympic attire this year.
    And i get that the day/night cycle is broken beyond repair, but could they make odd numbered instanced night and even day??
    awkward.jpg
    We Want Vic Fontaine
  • sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,443 Arc User
    wwwwoody wrote: »
    Hopefully, they will finally have fixed it so that those who started Pavyl's hide and seek but didn't finish before the map change can actually finish now (he is invisible and not interactible). But I am not holding out hope, submitted bug reports the last few years and not even got a response.

Still waiting for that on one of my characters. I think he is a Delta Recruit.
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
This discussion has been closed.